Heres an odd occurance

:
06 LS MS6
07 BM GT (shell has been struck from the roll)
I changed oil yesterday, and while I was out there I figured I'd add in some more LED's, and dab some epoxy on a couple that the heat had caused the 3M stickum to fail.
I'm rockin the jams, and duckin in and out of the house watchin the Itailian gran prix .........

run the battery down

now I have a Pioneer HU, so, the center display only shows data on the right side panel for HVAC.

except yesterday
when I see this:

Attachments

• bosedash.jpg
    bosedash.jpg
    900.2 KB · Views: 194
Call a priest, it's possessed. Honestly though I'm not sure why it would illuminate all of that stuff. Obviously it had something to do with the battery dying. I imagine if you disconnected the LCD harness it would revert to how it was before.

Incidentally if you plug your stock HU back in you'll be able to retain one of the functions from the left of the LCD. Simply select the function you want and then unplug the stock HU and plug in the aftermarket without turning the car off. You won't be able to switch between them, but it will then give you a little more functionality to the LCD. Since you have a '07 GT your car should have come with the DIS (fuel mileage computer) unlocked so you could either go with the clock or one of those functions..... whichever does the most for you.

Call a priest, it's possessed. Honestly though I'm not sure why it would illuminate all of that stuff. Obviously it had something to do with the battery dying. I imagine if you disconnected the LCD harness it would revert to how it was before.

Incidentally if you plug your stock HU back in you'll be able to retain one of the functions from the left of the LCD. Simply select the function you want and then unplug the stock HU and plug in the aftermarket without turning the car off. You won't be able to switch between them, but it will then give you a little more functionality to the LCD. Since you have a '07 GT your car should have come with the DIS (fuel mileage computer) unlocked so you could either go with the clock or one of those functions..... whichever does the most for you.

Right On, it went away after a trickle charge etc, interesting thoughts on the hot swap, wonder how the pioneer would take that........
Academic anyway since the stocker suffered catastrophic chassis failure while I was getting my CD's back(kiss)

Back