What have you done to your CX-9 today?

Jumped a scoobidoo, so satisfying when they make fun of your car and how theirs never dies, then they come knocking at 5 am cause they have to go to work and it won't start
IMG_20230410_062934_581.jpg

Updated the firmware for my infotainment system from V59.00.502 NA N to V74.00.324 NA N.

The drainage is great

Mine doesn't drip like that at all, it only goes as far as the black "points" in your video. I wonder if maybe it's because my liftgate isn't set to open to the max height?

The drainage is great

I just washed mine this past weekend and it certainly does not do that. I've got my liftgate set to max height.

I can only hazard a guess as to where the problem could be, but it could be some water seeping through some weather seal/channel where it shouldn't be. Maybe at the top of the rear near the hinge/brake light or maybe it's the rear windscreen seal?

20230419_175827.jpg

:confused::confused:

On Tuesday, I finally got around to pulling off the bumper for the JB4 install and the horn install. Not nearly as productive as I had hoped, since the JB4 threw codes that wouldn't clear, and I couldn't figure out how to remove the OEM horns, lol. I took the day off on Wednesday so that I could remove the JB4 and run errands with the wife and kids, then in the afternoon I took the bumper off again and connected the JB4, making sure all connections were secure. Still throwing codes, so I disconnected the JB4 again before putting the bumper back on. It's snowing now, so I'll have to wait for better weather to try again, but I don't even know if there's a point. I don't know if there's anything else I can do.

I posted a separate thread so this one doesn't get derailed.

Last edited:
I just washed mine this past weekend and it certainly does not do that. I've got my liftgate set to max height.

I can only hazard a guess as to where the problem could be, but it could be some water seeping through some weather seal/channel where it shouldn't be. Maybe at the top of the rear near the hinge/brake light or maybe it's the rear windscreen seal?
Not really sure haven't bothered checking

Got my JB4 up and running proper for faster runs to Costco and Dominos 🏎️🏎️

Got my JB4 up and running proper for faster runs to Costco and Dominos 🏎️🏎️
LOL... It would be Home Deport for me. You gotta get there just a few min earlier which gives you those precious few minutes to shop right before it closes! Always seems to happen when I'm trying to fix something and I'm missing that one part/tool (I never seem to have around) that I didn't think about.

Ordered new tyres yesterday, take me about a month over three payments but running on no tread

I am going to try the Cooper Discover AT3 4S

Update when I get them on in about a month haha

Got my CX-9 PPF’d (front bumper, front lights, the hood, A pillars, and part of the roof) last week and right now they are PPFing the interior (screen, doors and central column). All with XPEL.

Got my CX-9 PPF’d (front bumper, front lights, the hood, A pillars, and part of the roof) last week and right now they are PPFing the interior (screen, doors and central column). All with XPEL.

Skipping the front fenders, grille surround and emblem?

Updated the firmware for my infotainment system from V59.00.502 NA N to V74.00.324 NA N.
How did you do that? Is there a link I can follow? When I had my 2018 CX-5, I installed the Apple CarPlay USB hardware and software.

My 2019 CX-9s infotainment has been acting strange so it might be the software. Thanks

How did you do that? Is there a link I can follow? When I had my 2018 CX-5, I installed the Apple CarPlay USB hardware and software.

My 2019 CX-9s infotainment has been acting strange so it might be the software. Thanks
Without touching the brake press start button twice when system boots
Try doing a reset push and hold down music navigation and the volume

Attachments

• 16833999205737428374322361951352.jpg
    16833999205737428374322361951352.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 50

Back