How do you have your cargo floor height adjusted? Silly question?

:
2023 CX5 turbo
I know personal preference but curious how people have they cargo floor adjusted. Not like there is a big difference but with the dog I have it at the top adjustment so it is a bit more level transition with the backseats folded down. I wouldn't doubt if some people don't realize there are two different height settings or even care for that matter :). If you know and do care what is your reason for the height you picked?

cargo floor adjustment?

Say what? I must be missing something here. How can the cargo floor be adjusted?

cargo floor adjustment?

Say what? I must be missing something here. How can the cargo floor be adjusted?
On the '22 refresh, Mazda changed the cargo floor in the CX5, it has two positions. One position has it at a level that is even with the lip of the hatch. The other position is lower.

On the '22 refresh, Mazda changed the cargo floor in the CX5, it has two positions. One position has it at a level that is even with the lip of the hatch. The other position is lower.
Yes, that lower position was where the single floor panel was before the refresh, level with the small side floor compartments but lower than the hatch lip. The revised system features two panels now (front & rear) which can be independently set... the rear panel can be level with the hatch lip or (as in the original position) level with the triangular side panels.

Thanks for the info. (y)

I did not know this. How is the adjustment made?

Interesting they would do such a change on a car so far into its life cycle. Seems like a trivial thing to most, but it had to be a significant cost to do so. I mean would this feature really sway one to buy a CX-5 over another car?

Interesting they would do such a change on a car so far into its life cycle. Seems like a trivial thing to most, but it had to be a significant cost to do so. I mean would this feature really sway one to buy a CX-5 over another car?
Totally agree.

Back