2024 CX-90 allocation

This dealer mentions they just received allocation details for the CX-90. Orders can be placed in January with delivery occurring in March/April timeframe. He is not able to share trim details yet but it looks like dealers have visibility to this now. Each dealer will be initially provided with one CX-90 for test driving purpose.

Think its going to come to LA Auto show. In order to take orders in January you need to show it early and LA makes total sense since this is a NA product only.

Yesterday, same guy posted that the unveil is getting delayed to January 2023. This kind of sucks as I think it's not a good strategy. If you believe in your product, get it to an Auto Show, make it a big unveil, let the people know what are you bringing to the table so people can make they're buying plans.

I guess I will get to see it at the Canadian International Autoshow in Toronto during February. I will have to make a trip down there.

I guess I will get to see it at the Canadian International Autoshow in Toronto during February. I will have to make a trip down there.

Looking forward to your impressions of it when the time comes!

That would be pretty neat to see it there. I remember when I saw all new CX9 at the CIA Toronto in 2016, what a beautiful machine it was.

Yesterday, same guy posted that the unveil is getting delayed to January 2023. This kind of sucks as I think it's not a good strategy. If you believe in your product, get it to an Auto Show, make it a big unveil, let the people know what are you bringing to the table so people can make they're buying plans.
Unfortunate, and agreed. Mazdas new wave of vehicles has been anticipated for so long!! I know that they'll deliver on most aspects, but I hope that they keep a little bit of sportiness, it's sad to see mazda caring less about fun (I find the current cx5 and cx9 to be the perfect balance of fun, practical, and a little luxury). A more stable and grown up driving feel will help with sales though, especially for SUVs!

Back