CX-50 TSB?

master44

Does anyone have a link to active CX-50 Technical Service Bulletins? I recently purchased a 2023 CX-50 and have been to the dealer with random issues from day 1. I hate to say it, but my 2019 CX-9 manufactured in Japan has had 0 problems, but my 2023 CX-50 manufactured in Alabama shows shoddy craftsmanship. Long story short, the panoramic sunroof rattles over every bump, the dealership replaced a retaining clip, and then tried some foam tape. They told me there was a TSB for this issue, but couldn't give me the TSB number or didn't have it readily available. Looking at the fix with the padded tape it feels like a bandaid solution, I was looking for the TSB to see if I could better understand the issue. Does anyone have a link for 2023 CX-50 TSB's. thanks

Does anyone have a link to active CX-50 Technical Service Bulletins? I recently purchased a 2023 CX-50 and have been to the dealer with random issues from day 1. I hate to say it, but my 2019 CX-9 manufactured in Japan has had 0 problems, but my 2023 CX-50 manufactured in Alabama shows shoddy craftsmanship. Long story short, the panoramic sunroof rattles over every bump, the dealership replaced a retaining clip, and then tried some foam tape. They told me there was a TSB for this issue, but couldn't give me the TSB number or didn't have it readily available. Looking at the fix with the padded tape it feels like a bandaid solution, I was looking for the TSB to see if I could better understand the issue. Does anyone have a link for 2023 CX-50 TSB's. thanks
I hear you on these build quality issues. I owned a CX-50 Turbo Premium and I took the loss and traded it in for a 2023 CX-9 Touring. Build quality so far is night and day difference quite honestly. If you're already having so many issues, I am not sure that it would get better over time. I've had the CX-50 for 4-5 months and I had a host of issues ranging from a leak on the dome lights, squeaky steering wheel with some resistance turning left, gas pedal clicking noise and rattle from the driver side headliner, hood panel gaps and other annoying little issues like squeaky doors when closing.

Back