Cookies Banner

gce

:
2018 CX-5 GT FWD Premium
Every time for the last 2 weeks when I load this site I have a cookie banner on the bottom with a green continue button. I have to click the button to view the page. If I go to another page, I get the banner again and again. This does not happen on any other site or forum I go to. Is there a setting I need to do to get rid of this? ..very annoying!

OK, I can see them loading it on the first page, but once you're in there's no reason to have to delete it on every stinking page... 🤬

Every time for the last 2 weeks when I load this site I have a cookie banner on the bottom with a green continue button. I have to click the button to view the page. If I go to another page, I get the banner again and again. This does not happen on any other site or forum I go to. Is there a setting I need to do to get rid of this? ..very annoying!
I'm not experiencing it. What browser are you using?

I've never seen such a thing (modified Firefox for me)

Are you using Firefox?

I recently received an email about this as well…Looking into this…I haven’t personally experienced this issue.

In order to understand this issue better and if possible please provide details about browser, desktop/mobile, operating system, when started etc…

I will post updates here as well…Sorry for the inconvenience!

Ps…Thread moved to Support Forum.

I am on iPhone (iOS 15.5) and em experiencing the dreaded banners.
PC, Windows, Firefox... began approx 2 weeks ago.
That helps, thanks for the additional info so far...

Update...This specific notice should appear for people in California but not be persistent like this...Can everyone experiencing this tell me (for the purpose of diagnosing and resolving this issue) if you're using any ad block or cookie blocking browser extensions or software?

If so, what type and company if possible...It could be related to that or it could be a bug...Not sure yet...Will update...Thanks again.

Good news…This should now be fixed (as in not persistent)…I hope! Please let me know, thanks!

Good news…This should now be fixed (as in not persistent)…I hope! Please let me know, thanks!
Nope, just as persistent. Same issue on 3 different browsers w/AdBlock on Chrome turned off. Note, I've had that ad block for years and no issues w/it while using your site in the past. That app is not present on Explorer or FireFox. Sounds like a bug on your end.

Logged in today and all is well. I'm using a Laptop with Edge on Windows 10.

Thanks for your help!

Nope, just as persistent. Same issue on 3 different browsers w/AdBlock on Chrome turned off. Note, I've had that ad block for years and no issues w/it while using your site in the past. That app is not present on Explorer or FireFox. Sounds like a bug on your end.
Hi Paul...Thanks for chiming in here as well. Fortunately it seems to be resolved for some and unfortunately not for others (as in your case) which is bizarre...We're definitely trying to figure this out on my end.

If anything changes, please let me know, thanks!

Logged in today and all is well. I'm using a Laptop with Edge on Windows 10.

Thanks for your help!
Fantastic! Thanks for the heads up and confirmation.

PC, Win 11, Chrome--no issues.
Ok, so just to clarify, were you seeing a persistent notice as described in this thread and now it's not or you had no issue to begin with..?

Oh i thought it was just me, annoying af! still get it on Firefox..
Ok, to clarify...Were you seeing this issue with other browsers as well and now it's just with Firefox or..?

Back