WTB Mazdaspeed Protege engine

My mechanic tells me that my 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege needs a new or used engine. Does anyone have an engine for a Mazdaspeed Protege or could you please help me find one? With a million thanks in advance, Bill (billinsf)

My mechanic tells me that my 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege needs a new or used engine. Does anyone have an engine for a Mazdaspeed Protege or could you please help me find one? With a million thanks in advance, Bill (billinsf)
I have one that has 32,000 miles on it in my protege, my mechanic literally gave after he swapped the motor and put it on the motor mounts so it's been sitting in the yard for 7 months not running its bolted up to the tranny and everything but I just haven't had time to go work on it at all

Everything is pretty much together I got blew the last motor that was in the car, and got the one in the image below for 600 bucks at JDM of Houston

Attachments

• IMG_20220227_172507345.jpg
    IMG_20220227_172507345.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 120
Hello I have a 2003.5 mazdaspeed protege and I am in the need of a transmission does anyone have anything for sale ? I'm located in edmonton alberta canada

Last edited:
Anyone know if you can run stock injectors(INP-782) on a built motor? Mine has wiseco pistons, k1 rods, stock turbo/down pipe and 2.5” exhaust. Previous owner manually adjusted timing for the 350cc injectors he installed.

Any help appreciated..

Back