2022 CX-5?

yeaah same here in Phoenix with many of our dealers. Seems in the next few weeks there should be inventory replenish. Lots of white, red and some black all trims.

Has anybody seen if the turbo models have the gloss black trim and red accents in the grill like I've seen on the overseas models?

yes the Turbo trim has it.
Signature Turbo doesnt.

FF3141EB-ECBF-4DE7-BFCC-12738ADB8CEE.jpeg

E81E913D-064E-4E29-BD39-54CA32EB42A5.jpeg

75568937-9E2B-4A76-8D7E-B30F006A2AA1.jpeg

D2D162AE-9CDE-44D5-83C1-F636B721CFFE.jpeg

Last edited:
I really don't care for the new rims. But the rest of the package looks very nice!

I am debating getting a Signature Turbo vs. a Turbo. Signature has something extras that I don't need/want for $1600 more. Besides, the Turbo actually looks better to me.

I am debating getting a Signature Turbo vs. a Turbo. Signature has something extras that I don't need/want for $1600 more. Besides, the Turbo actually looks better to me.

Doesn't sound like much of a debate anymore ;)

Similar situation here. Here are my thoughts:
  • Nappa leather: nice to have but can easily live without.
  • 360° camera: not going to be doing much city parking anyway.
  • Parking sensors: this one bugs me the most, especially lack of front sensors and the fact that they aren't available as an addon in the US.
  • Navigation card: a relatively cheap upgrade.
  • Cross-trafic alert: if I understand it correctly, you can get this feature if you install the rear parking sensors and link them to the infotainment system.
  • Cosmetics: this one is completely subjective but I personally like the red/black combination on the Turbo better. Ambient lighting - I'm fine without it.

Exactly why I bought my GTR vs the Signature.

Ok, i just sat in a '22 specifically to see what the seat changes were. It looks like the side bolsters on the seat bottom are softer now and the front bolster (the part under your hamstrings) seems to also be softer and have a lower profile. Hopefully this will be enough to lessen complaints from some people that the seat put too much pressure on the legs

Ok, i just sat in a '22 specifically to see what the seat changes were. It looks like the side bolsters on the seat bottom are softer now and the front bolster (the part under your hamstrings) seems to also be softer and have a lower profile. Hopefully this will be enough to lessen complaints from some people that the seat put too much pressure on the legs
I’ve been waiting to hear what these changes were. Thanks!

Cosmetics: this one is completely subjective but I personally like the red/black combination on the Turbo better. Ambient lighting - I'm fine without it.
I cant stand the color matched trim. I'm happy I purchased a '21 signature for that reason.......but that red/black combo is STELLAR.

Those who have had a 360 cam will universally tell you that they'll never have another car without one.
I must say that I find those 360 cameras provide zero benefit to me. The parking sensors are something I love, though.

Similar situation here. Here are my thoughts:
  • Nappa leather: nice to have but can easily live without.
  • 360° camera: not going to be doing much city parking anyway.
  • Parking sensors: this one bugs me the most, especially lack of front sensors and the fact that they aren't available as an addon in the US.
  • Navigation card: a relatively cheap upgrade.
  • Cross-trafic alert: if I understand it correctly, you can get this feature if you install the rear parking sensors and link them to the infotainment system.
  • Cosmetics: this one is completely subjective but I personally like the red/black combination on the Turbo better. Ambient lighting - I'm fine without it.
Rear cross-traffic alert is standard equipment.

Oh right, you are absolutely correct since it's the same radar sensors that are being used in blind spot monitoring. Well, one thing off the list then.
I think you meant "Smart City Brake Support Rear" which uses the parking sensors. That's only available in the top trim.

Back