Turbo Rotary Mazda B2600i Minitruck Build!

Thanks guys. Its been a hell of a project. Still having troubles getting it running. I also haven't been able to return to work as one of my hernias is still giving me problems so it really hinders what i can get done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aac45942b02e216575345d0d110a3ec1.jpg

62b52cf5c91224f06c499bef2c852434.jpg

abf3c9652234f004dbde05387de37aa7.jpg

I dont think I've posted any interior shots so here ya go

Sorry to hear about your pains. Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon.

I don't think I ever noticed the stars on the frame before. Nice touch. What are your issues with getting it running if you don't mind my asking?

Sorry to hear about your pains. Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon.

I don't think I ever noticed the stars on the frame before. Nice touch. What are your issues with getting it running if you don't mind my asking?
Waiting on a MRI to hopefully give us an idea of what is going on down there.
What issues are keeping it from running?
Ive continually had problems with my wiring harness and this is my first go with standalone so its a learning experience. Been trouble shooting lots of things and got it narrowed down to not getting 12v switched to the AEM smartcoils. So no spark.

I haven't pulled it, well pushed it, out of the trailer since the show to mess with it. I have the xterra torn apart to swap a s10 rear axle into it before i deal with the Mazda.

Im hoping in the next few weeks to be working on the mazda again.

Do you have build page some where for the Xterra?

No I don't. It was an old Minitruckin Magazine cover truck that I traded the Ranger for.

Its pretty much done but I can't leave s*** well enough alone.

6c891c848242d74f13843a0d3716052c.jpg

be30646de58abbdac7e97e1c04c3ee74.jpg

3734f98a01cf2b2d016baa6f69bf09da.jpg

e72b0cbd521e71df4eafd936c270febe.jpg

That rear camber drove me nuts so I'm swapping a solid axle in as fast as my pain will allow.

5f28c447336e4e3009f2e0a3e98ac6d6.jpg

Ive continually had problems with my wiring harness and this is my first go with standalone so its a learning experience. Been trouble shooting lots of things and got it narrowed down to not getting 12v switched to the AEM smartcoils. So no spark.
Issues with the LMS-EFI harness? That's worrisome. I need to get mine modified but Chris has been hard to contact lately.

Wow. I love the green. I was thinking the same thing about the camber as I was reading your post. Does the axle slide right in or are you going to have to shorten it to get it to tuck?

Issues with the LMS-EFI harness? That's worrisome. I need to get mine modified but Chris has been hard to contact lately.

Yes. I have had to send it back several times for various things. But, I wouldn't worry. Chris and Jason at LMS-efi know their stuff. I think most of the problems we have had are that its not going in a rx7 and every part of it has been custom. I have been dealing with Cody at Guldstrand Pro a lot since he is a machine when it comes to dealing with the AEM system.

You are running haltech correct?

Wow. I love the green. I was thinking the same thing about the camber as I was reading your post. Does the axle slide right in or are you going to have to shorten it to get it to tuck?

It should fit from my measurements so far. The hard part is getting the link bars to function properly in such a small area and deciding how I want to set up the bags and all that fun stuff.

Back