AFC-SplitSecond PSC1 Map Library

You can still buy the SS-AFC new, not sure about the FTC but you don't really need that with an MSP. The maps are on this thread and they still work. You can also download the software for free, there is a link somewhere in this thread. I believe CR3motorsports sells them or they come up for sale used relatively often on this site or the facebook groups.

Is there a way to change the scale of the y axis? Right now i can only change cell values for every 500 rpm, is it possible to change interval to every 100 rpm?

What did you set your over pressure at? I currently have it set to -1. I cant get rid of the huge dip in afr but I notice when i keep lowering the over pressure it slides the dip back on the graph, so maybe by the time I enter boost I'll be out of that dip zone.. I'm thinking about setting it to -2 but am concerned that will affect driveability when just cruising around.

I haven't setup my AFC in a long time, I believe it was -0.5 or something like that. You can change it to 1, which I believe is what is suggested from SS. The AFC can only do so much, it's 20 year old technology.

Ya seems like im the only one attempting to tune this in 2017 lol. Its pretty crappy to be honest. Its so inconsistent. When i wot i'll run pig rich so i drop the cell value for that point and it'll fix that if i run the car with that except same throttle input but if i ever partial throttle through that same rpm-pressure point, i'll run super lean.

Ya seems like im the only one attempting to tune this in 2017 lol. Its pretty crappy to be honest. Its so inconsistent. When i wot i'll run pig rich so i drop the cell value for that point and it'll fix that if i run the car with that except same throttle input but if i ever partial throttle through that same rpm-pressure point, i'll run super lean.
How lean?

There is only one two-axis fuel map on the AFC, it simply sends a signal for X amount of fuel at Y RPM and Z PSI. You should tune for WOT, but it can't compensate for WOT vs part throttle.

It's not realistic. If I tune for wot, I'll have to decrease those cell valeus substantially and if I ever drive like a normal person and not wot, the car will see those values and run way too lean. Now I'm trying to find a balance in between. Tuning for moderate throttle and not get too lean at milder throttle points.

So what Im gathering is theres no all around tune. If you want to WOT you upload a wot tune and if you want a regular driving tune, you upload that tune. But what I'm trying to do for myself is to have a tune I can use everyday.

Last edited:
It's not realistic. If I tune for wot, I'll have to decrease those cell valeus substantially and if I ever drive like a normal person and not wot, the car will see those values and run way too lean. Now I'm trying to find a balance in between. Tuning for moderate throttle and not get too lean at milder throttle points.

So what Im gathering is theres no all around tune. If you want to WOT you upload a wot tune and if you want a regular driving tune, you upload that tune. But what I'm trying to do for myself is to have a tune I can use everyday.
That's more or less how my car runs. I don't think it's dangerous, can only get that high in the revs without kicking into your tune under very light load.

I know this thread is old and sorry to bring it back up but, I have lots of questions.
Just installed a PSC1-020, my car has straight pipe, CAI, 440cc Injectors, forge Bpv, walbro 255 pump, wideband and currently running at 8-9 pounds of boost.
Currently I cannot get on the gas cause the car chokes seems like is getting too much gas and not burning it. Can some one help me?

I know this thread is old and sorry to bring it back up but, I have lots of questions.
Just installed a PSC1-020, my car has straight pipe, CAI, 440cc Injectors, forge Bpv, walbro 255 pump, wideband and currently running at 8-9 pounds of boost.
Currently I cannot get on the gas cause the car chokes seems like is getting too much gas and not burning it. Can some one help me?

What are your wideband readings when your car chokes?

You should not be running 440 injectors on that low of boost, that is why the car is running so rich. Stock injectors are more than enough, I run 16psi on stock injectors and fuel pump and the car still runs rich.

If you turbo P5 guys are running the AFC with the stock P5 ECU you really need to have a way to dial back the timing, the timing curve on the NA cars is way too advanced for a turbo setup.

You should not be running 440 injectors on that low of boost, that is why the car is running so rich. Stock injectors are more than enough, I run 16psi on stock injectors and fuel pump and the car still runs rich.

Are you getting 16 with the SS afc or another form of management? I just ordered an afc and after my engine is broken in a want to adjust the tune and boost. I'm forged so I think I can handle 16psi. For some reason I am at 9 super steady now with no boost controller with just an exhaust and fmic.

Yes I am using an SSAFC. I have an SSFTC in my other car that I plan on swapping out, those can tune to 24psi I believe.

Boost will be much more steady on the wastegate spring alone vs. a boost controller.

Yes I am using an SSAFC. I have an SSFTC in my other car that I plan on swapping out, those can tune to 24psi I believe.

Boost will be much more steady on the wastegate spring alone vs. a boost controller.

Would you mind sharing your map? I would like to try it one day after I get the rest of the supporting mods. And I don't know why boost is that high. before the build it would spike at 7 settle at 6 and drop to 5.5. I do have an exhaust leak somewhere. My afr's are going too lean while cruising and at idle but goes too rich to read when I floor it. Like I said I will deal with that after I get my exhaust done.

Back