Turbo Rotary Mazda B2600i Minitruck Build!

So the truck is in Colorado. If so then I may have to make a trip up there and see this sexy beast in person.

Very far away San Antonio, TX home of the Best team i the NBA the Great San Antonio Spurs, the Alamo and the most Mexican restaurants per capita in a square mile..lol

Very far away San Antonio, TX home of the Best team i the NBA the Great San Antonio Spurs, the Alamo and the most Mexican restaurants per capita in a square mile..lol

Damn son! Thats a long ass drive!

And i didnt realize people still watched basketball lol.

Oh im sure there will be tons of vids. I am premixing on mine also [emoji106]

Premix can be a pain to do, but its worth it. I'm sure you already know the benefits. It really does seem to keep a rotary in better happy healthy running condition. Not to mention 2 cycle is meant to be burned, engine oil not so much. And no worries on engine oil getting low from OMP use.

Premix can be a pain to do, but its worth it. I'm sure you already know the benefits. It really does seem to keep a rotary in better happy healthy running condition. Not to mention 2 cycle is meant to be burned, engine oil not so much. And no worries on engine oil getting low from OMP use.

Yeah for sure. Ive deleted all emissions. What 2stroke oil are you running?

I have used Royal Purple HP2-C synthetic 2 cycle oil for years on my track and street rx7's for years, it only smokes when it first starts and doesn't smell like a chainsaw. It's not cheap , but neither are motors.

Nice to see all these updates. Can't wait to see it finished and on the road!

On the road should be soon. Finished is quite a ways away.

I have used Royal Purple HP2-C synthetic 2 cycle oil for years on my track and street rx7's for years, it only smokes when it first starts and doesn't smell like a chainsaw. It's not cheap , but neither are motors.

Good to know. Thanks for the info.

Royal purple is a good choice, but as eprx799 said it isn't cheap. You can order it from racing beat online. I have been using valvoline 2 cycle with no issues and I can buy it at auto zone for about 5.50$ a quart. It Does smell a bit. I smell like a dirt bike every time I tweak on my RX7, but I also do not run a cat on it, which sounds like you won't be doing either.

Royal purple is a good choice, but as eprx799 said it isn't cheap. You can order it from racing beat online. I have been using valvoline 2 cycle with no issues and I can buy it at auto zone for about 5.50$ a quart. It Does smell a bit. I smell like a dirt bike every time I tweak on my RX7, but I also do not run a cat on it, which sounds like you won't be doing either.

Im not really worried about smell. I mean youre gonna have a lot of little things like that with a project like this imo.

I definitely will not sacrifice price for something as simple as premixing.

Thanks for all of the input though fellers [emoji106]

First show of the year. Felt good to get it out of the garage.

62c0098bb01bb08e0d9be58cb7bf2beb.jpg

d70b5b40811d4634bdf50e0f47e93ab1.jpg

64db4ab6900bd53b836c55d2a396904c.jpg

32905189785e71615c7b8d03e6428129.jpg

b7ec59050ba06e8b951e17fa2c70bef9.jpg

Looking real good. I bet you got lots of compliments on your work so far.

Looking real good. I bet you got lots of compliments on your work so far.

Its kinda funny that you say that. Being what it is, tons of people walk straight past it. If there is a group of people normally one will stop and then call the rest back over. But yes, i did receive a lot of feedback about it. Just wishing it was running.

Its kinda funny that you say that. Being what it is, tons of people walk straight past it. If there is a group of people normally one will stop and then call the rest back over. But yes, i did receive a lot of feedback about it. Just wishing it was running.

The smell doesn't bother me either, just my wife lol. Any good brand 2 cycle oil will be fine. And no worries on it running. It will be there soon. Once it is people will take notice when it fires up at those shows!

Well if i had my way then you wouldnt have to drive very far to see the truck. Id love to live in San Antonio.

Well theres a nice house in my subdivision that was just remodeled thats for sale 2 houses down the street from me nice neighborhood 2 car garage, gated community i can see it everyday then. Im just saying

Well theres a nice house in my subdivision that was just remodeled thats for sale 2 houses down the street from me nice neighborhood 2 car garage, gated community i can see it everyday then. Im just saying

Thats a possibility. Just got laid off last week so im on the job hunt [emoji106]

That sucks man I know exactly how that is I was let go in in Feb and just got another job 3wks ago. I work for the school district now plus its 6 min from home can't get any better than that. Hope you find something soon man I want to see this build to its completion. They are hiring at the school district I'm just saying.

Back