performance parts for sale

Hello everybody sadly time has come that i will be parting out my build not selling the msp keeping it but going back to stock so my gf can daily driver the car. i myself will stay in the mazda game and will continue with my 323 gtx project. Shipping is not include in the pricing. text me for 619 339 5232 for quicker responses

505zoom intake manifold w/ jays racing thermal kit and egr tube plus install booklet new - $800
Hydra motorsport adjustable cam gears - $210
hydra motorsport sag fix kit - $40 - sold
speed circuit straight thermo stat outlet - $60 - sold
aem turbo boost gauge w/ boost solenoid - $140 - sold
garrett gtx3076r - $900 - sold
corksport rad - $180
trans extended refinforcement plate w/ install kit- $650
haltech platinum 1000s fully pre wired w/ new coolant temp sensor and gm 3 bar map sensor plus direction to wire up a j/s safe guard - $2200
msp oem axles plus half shaft - $120
msp main bearing plate - $125
msp oem tail lights - $20
msp oem clutch, flywheel and throw out bearing - $80

Last edited:
Dam you got nice parts there! The AEM Trueboost is all in good shape? You have the silver ring with it? Very interested about it. Shipping to 12919-5007?

Thanks!

(Dam I want that GTX3076R, is it brand new? Exhaust housing?)

Able to ship the speed circuit straight thermo stat outlet to Aus? Get me a shipping guote, ill PM you address.

Dam you got nice parts there! The AEM Trueboost is all in good shape? You have the silver ring with it? Very interested about it. Shipping to 12919-5007?

Thanks!

(Dam I want that GTX3076R, is it brand new? Exhaust housing?)

Thanks brotha the aem is in great shape no silver ring though.. The gtx3076r was recently balance and tested at pure turbos end up get a complete new front billet wheel and was brought back to new condition hasn't been used since it left the shop

Last edited:
Sold
Hydra sag kit
Speed circuit straight outlet
Cp piston and Oliver rods
Garrett gtx3076r
Aem true boost gauge

Back