2014 Mazda6 Project

image-67.jpg

image-68.jpg

image-69.jpg

So, these are lock latch covers...small detail that nobody notices but it's a finishing look.
image-72.jpg

I have also covered the silver bolt holes where the stock air intake use to mount. It always bothered me that it's silver. Went to Pep Boys picked up some Chevy plastic body clips, now it's covered...OCD, can't help it...lol.

Your 6 looks awesome....monkee, do the Mazda 6 and skyactiv badges on the trunklid comeoff easily? No exposed holes when you remove the badges? Thanks

Sorry, dudes. Been busy sorting out the Injen intake situation. Everyone has tons of questions about it. Yes, those are the ones. The trick to finding out the special aftermarket parts for your 2014 Mazda 6 is to search for 2013 Atenza parts or 2013 CX-5 parts. Atenza is the Japanese version and the CX-5 was built on the sane chassis, so they share some of the same parts.

Here are the LEDs lit up at night and trunk.

Could you tell me what color temp those LEDs are? I have been looking into doing the same and see that there are many "whites" to choose from. BRIGHT WHITE, PURE WHITE, BRILLIANT WHITE, SUPER WHITE, etc. I also know that most WHITES fall between 4k -6k color temp.

Just curious what yours are. I notice many LEDs dont state the actual color temp and just say "white"

Thanks for the help! A link to the bulbs would be great!

Could you tell me what color temp those LEDs are? I have been looking into doing the same and see that there are many "whites" to choose from. BRIGHT WHITE, PURE WHITE, BRILLIANT WHITE, SUPER WHITE, etc. I also know that most WHITES fall between 4k -6k color temp.

Just curious what yours are. I notice many LEDs dont state the actual color temp and just say "white"

Thanks for the help! A link to the bulbs would be great!

I honestly don't remember, I go to Superbrightleds.com and order all my LEDs from them. This keeps the color "white" temperature the same. I've been ordering from them for years now. The only different white is my trunk, that was set up was custom done by SWR Motorsports. It's a little more blue than the rest of the white LEDs.

I honestly don't remember, I go to Superbrightleds.com and order all my LEDs from them. This keeps the color "white" temperature the same. I've been ordering from them for years now. The only different white is my trunk, that was set up was custom done by SWR Motorsports. It's a little more blue than the rest of the white LEDs.

Ok thanks alot! Ill be doing this soon!

Latest mod today. Racing Beat axle back exhaust. Sound amazing!

image-85.jpg

image-86.jpg

That is the stock exhaust, I had a 4" double wall slash cut tips welded on...time for storage.

Nice looking exhaust. I told myself I wasn't going to do any mods to this car (other than tint) but I might have to make an exception....

I'd be interested to see how much louder it is.

-Moto

Latest mod today. Racing Beat axle back exhaust. Sound amazing!

That is the stock exhaust, I had a 4" double wall slash cut tips welded on...time for storage.

the Racing Beat exhaust is already out?! i know theres a video of it on the CX-5 and it sounds goooood. beautiful 6 Monkee youve been my inspiration for my 6 since day 1 keep it up!

Back