What have you done to your MSP today?

If you sell it, I want it. U need a new turbolife since I just ****** my s*** all up in the accident. And I'd come up to your place to get it and give you cash.

I'm not even sure im getting because it may be gone before I have the cash! Thatll be like 2-3 weeks and thats pnly if the spicy doesnt have another catastrophic failure! Lol

If you sell it, I want it. U need a new turbolife since I just ****** my s*** all up in the accident. And I'd come up to your place to get it and give you cash.

Only way id sell mine is if, i got a good FMIC that would work with a crash bar(and a crash bar) and my current pipe routing.

Toyo R888's = More grip than I know what to do with
206041_486388128039744_292661427_n.jpg

I'm not ready for r compounds yet. I'm coming from a crap all season high preformace tire that's sliding all over the place. I got some bf Goodrich kd's that should do a lot better.

It's crazy, the grip on these Toyos, but I had come to the limits of the Hankook RS2's, so it was time to step it up to a stickier tire. I just went ahead and bypassed all the 140-180 treadwear tires and went straight to 100.

On a similar topic: I sold my 18's. After 6 years of owning them, I let them go today. :(

forced to buy tires today couldnt get out of the car wash slideing all over the place...

I was very pleased with them. For a 200 treadwear tire they were great. Lot's of miles out of them. It's just where I run the car the downhill is very steep, so you find the limits of your car very quickly. Any braking or tire defencies are immediately shown after your second or third run across the mountain.

Waiting for paypal information to get transmission shipped, money sent for radiator, maybe have money sent out tomorrow for Steedspeed manifold...

I want my car back so freaking bad!

I'm still considering purchasing the black MSP, fixing it up, and selling one of the two and getting the MS3.

Focus ST looks better but I don't want a car payment until I get a house so MSP for atleast another year for me.

Latest posts

Back