WTB: mp5 wheels.

mapa19

:
'91 Miata BRG, '95 MX-6 LS, '02 Mazdaspeed5, '04 Mazda3 S-w
hey guys, i'm interested in getting the factory 15"x6.5" wheels off an mp5. they must be in FL, and in ok condition.
they're for a fellow student, so be nice on the pricing, please, she's a single mom, and tired of the rice wheels and tire issues by the PO.
thanks.

Hey Julio,i hope those MSP springs you took from me without paying fit well in your car.
thanks for being dishonest.

This is uncalled for. There's a reason for the private messaging option.

OP, I have a set of stock p5 wheels with decent tires. Im located in tally but make frequent trips to gainesville if you wanna try and meet up. Please pm me an offer, they are in great shape.

This is uncalled for. There's a reason for the private messaging option.

OP, I have a set of stock p5 wheels with decent tires. Im located in tally but make frequent trips to gainesville if you wanna try and meet up. Please pm me an offer, they are in great shape.

Nope,there is a reason why i am doind this,otherwise PM don't get to the intented person if you know what i mean.

you never PMd me, Argie. if you'd PMd me, i'd known something was wrong. as i said, i had no phone and since i DIDN'T get a pm, i thought you received them. i do apologize.what's your paypal again? i used my phone for the paypa app and now idh anyone's paypal info.

i passed on the message. i already did most of the work for free, but i cannot buy parts for her, so whenever she's got the $$$ i'll hit you up. i think right now she needs her rear brakes more than anything. one is seized and the other is leaking.

you never PMd me, Argie. if you'd PMd me, i'd known something was wrong. as i said, i had no phone and since i DIDN'T get a pm, i thought you received them. i do apologize.what's your paypal again? i used my phone for the paypa app and now idh anyone's paypal info.

I contacting you via PM

Back