BoostedSpd6's Build Thread

I'd agree that blue would be a bit too much, and black might make them nearly invisible... so maybe a nice gunmnetal or charcoal? Or even blachrome!

woot!! updated my mods list, added 2 new pictures (JBR SSP) (Interior shot)

ohh and rolled the rear fenders today..

Last edited:
nice pics meng!
werent you shocked by the size of those rear fender lips?
just got mine rolled this Sat too, now i need to upgrade to 20mm spacers to be flush in back agian haha.

theres actually a dual lip.. the outer lip which you can see and then if u feel the inside of it theres another lip thats a 1/4 shoter then it.. so really ur pushing back the thickness of 2 lips rather then 1 while you roll them.. its cool.. im guessing the inner lip is the skin of the car..

oh weird, i must have not reached far enough to feel that second one.
well wraping that larger lip over the small one hopefully means those quarter panels will retain their rigidity over time.

*crosses fingers*

Whats size tires are you running on the OZ's. Im going to get a set myself after this Xmas and run them next summer (running the tires off that are on it now). I just saw you rolled the fenders....My guess was to run the 18X7's with 215 45's to avoid doing that.

running 225/45/18's and the O.Z.'s are 18x8.. i rolled the rear fenders slightly. honestly it was well worth it for me to get the 18x8's..

Bumpin it up!!.. most of you may have seen my sale thread for the enitre car

as of today its no longer for sale as citizens bank of chepachet came through with some refinance numbers that i liked, and wanted..

so without futhur ado i give you my plans for the rest of this year

~ Engine Tear down and Rebuild ( rods, pistons, ported head.. the whole shabang)
~ GT3071R Turbo
~ ACT Race Clutch/Flywheel Setup
~ Blow Through MAF Setup
~ Powdercoated Engine Block (not sure if i can do the head)
~ Powdercoated Timing Chain Cover
~ Powdercoated Oil Pan
~ Powdercoated Transmission
~ Powdercoated Engine Mounts
~ Powdercoated Tranny Mounts
~ VHT Coating on Downpipe
~ Recoat Exhaust Manifold
~ CP-E Fuel Pump
~ CP-E Triple Guage Pod
~ CP-E Standback
~ CP-E PNP
~ All CP-E Flashes
~ Bigger Injectors Pending PTP Crowsfeet Problem and Injector seal issues
~ Recoat Valve Cover -- Candy Blue
~ Wire Tuck ( if even possible, i know some stuff is but im not convinced i can do a 100% tuck)
~ EGR Delete
~ 4 inch Custom Intake/Inlet
~ Relocate Battery to Trunk
~ Rear Sway Bar
~ Adjustable Front Endlinks
~ GT-Spec Ladder Brace (if it fits, not sure with the corksport exhaust)
~ XtremeBoost Front Crash Bar
~ Wilwood Big Brake kit (custom made)
~ Powdercoated Wilwood Calipers -- Candy Blue
~ SS Brake Lines
~ Coilovers (not sure which ones i want)
~ Maybe, Maybe some Sub's, amps and all that jazz.

also i need to find out about a better axel/driveshaft setup because with all mentioned above and what i already have im gonna break em.

thats about it.. lol. :)

Last edited:
so you go from selling it to a build list that seems to cost $5-10k? must be nice, lol

so you go from selling it to a build list that seems to cost $5-10k? must be nice, lol

lol yup haha.. the bank came through for me.. aside from the head porting and powdercoating im doing most of the work myslef, so that should save me some cash on it.. i want to try to get it all done so it can be the shop car.

Last edited:
omgawd, that is a hefty mod list.
Good luck! That looks like an amazing amount of fun/fustration/upgrades!! :D
nice to see you're sticking around!

RollingShot.jpg

gotta thanks chris (subspeed6) for this one..:)

Damn that is probably the cleanest speed6 that I've ever seen. No joke.

Thanks man.. i clean it every other day.. the pollen is killing me as of late. Kimbo (the cars nickname) will lay dorment for 3 months during the build.. When it comes back you will be able to eat off of every part of the car, but then youll have to clean it up (lol2)

Thanks man.. i clean it every other day.. the pollen is killing me as of late. Kimbo (the cars nickname) will lay dorment for 3 months during the build.. When it comes back you will be able to eat off of every part of the car, but then youll have to clean it up (lol2)

Hahaha yeah I feel you with the whole clean it every other day.

Damned dark cars.

Prettiest cars on the road when they are clean, but as soon as they get dirty its a different story haha.

Gotta keep showing the car love! Can't wait to see how it ends up after the new engine build and big turbo upgrade!

Back