What have you done to your MS3 today?

14,500 right now...will be one year old in 4 months.

goddamn 60 miles a day communte!!

Started mine and drove for the first time in a week... had a rough time of it too.

Just finished ordering a greddy catch can, TWM shifter bushings, and a wideband. Gonna have lots of toys to install when I get home from this deployment! Can't wait.

Just finished ordering a greddy catch can, TWM shifter bushings, and a wideband. Gonna have lots of toys to install when I get home from this deployment! Can't wait.

Which CC did you get the larger or smaller? What'd you end up paying? I'd like to get one for my 10'. Just can't see paying 170 for the Saiku Michi.

Which CC did you get the larger or smaller? What'd you end up paying? I'd like to get one for my 10'. Just can't see paying 170 for the Saiku Michi.

Well I ordered the 15mm, but they emailed me and said they were out of stock and offered me a 9mm. Just waiting to hear back on what they recommend, and to see the price difference. But it only run me $110 with taxes and free shipping. Will a universal one not fit the '10? Because the most expensive one I've come across was like $140 or so, for the Perrin.

10,000 miles in one year. Bouhgt her new with only 28 miles. 3,000 miles out of the 10k were all joy rides with no particular place to go. (drive2)

installed 10 mm spacers... bringing offset to 33.. now gotta roll the left driver side fender even more. Freakin sliced a small part of my tire haha.

Installed my front blacked emblem. Looks amazing, pics to come :) HUGE Thanks to Hank3 and all the cool people here that posted hardcore FAQs.

Back