Post up your seats

DSC05033.jpg

here's one from the "post your interior thread"...

i got some wedge brackets but i dont know where to get the sliders. Anyone know where i can get them? i got corbeau seats.

a special one for you guys;)
6015_108473597055_516182055_2786410.jpg

no dude, that car is orange haha.

i have 3 msps. my yellow which everyone knows, my winter beater spicy with the BBS and this is my newest project from behind the scenes. its another spicy, widebodied, cf and fg body panels, lexan windows, caged and 1200lbs (no engine/tranny). thinking of dropping in a 13b and RWD if i can find the parts for cheap.

So you have 3 MSP's now and an attractive lady friend to race with you? I guess firemen really have it all. You aren't really trying to make the new spicy faster than the yellow are you? That yellow is just a monster on wheels. Not trying to be a dick to him, but I think Miguel should have browsed your build thread a little, as well as some others.

Oh and I think this thread was over as soon as Justin posted his EVO seats. Those things are quite sexy, and look great with the laser blue goodness.

ya she aint too bad haha.. she races too actually. her dad is on the Canadian Honda Team .. and she is finishing up a Honda Fit (unless she just races her S/C'd RSX type-S) for a full out race car.

need to grow up soon and buy a house though... might need to sell a car or two for that though haha.. she's starting to ask questions about why i havent bought a house and saying i need to grow up sometime before im 30... damn decisions...

Oh and I think this thread was over as soon as Justin posted his EVO seats. Those things are quite sexy, and look great with the laser blue goodness.

I didnt know it was a competition. I thoght peeps just posted their seats. But if it was, eventhough i like the evo seats in justins car, i would say yellowmsp035 sparcos are all win.

Anyone know where i can get some sliders for corbeau seats? I got the wedge seat rails. Help!?

I didnt know it was a competition. I thoght peeps just posted their seats. But if it was, eventhough i like the evo seats in justins car, i would say yellowmsp035 sparcos are all win.

Anyone know where i can get some sliders for corbeau seats? I got the wedge seat rails. Help!?

nawwww me and justin dont compete... we have just MADDDDD props for each other hahaha!!!

kuda has a wicked ass car tooo man!

they look nice ya. but really what you pay for is the look... with the momo it is A LOT lighter the the other MOMO seats.. as for the Sparcos... i have the Fighters which came in fg and are lighter then most of the cf Sparcos.. I even just got my Bride Gias in fiberglass... but only because im probably going to collage the back of them and its a waste for the cf haha..

^^thanks. I acutally have the seat brackets(wedge brackets). All i needed was the sliders. I was able to pick those up at soloracer.com. I got the double locking for the driver side and single locking for passenger. Good website u posted btw.

i got the seats used. 300 for both seats, 100 for brackets, 90 for sliders, 60 welder fee. So alittle over 500. Thanks. Im still trying to get use to them. They sit a little lower than stocks.

Back