WTB: MSP Parts ** Forge Actuator + Injectors + Fuel Pump **

Hello everyone.

Im after a wastegate actuator to suit a msp stock turbo that is 4-6psi.
The one i have at the moment spikes at 12psi and holds a 10psi consistant.

Need a set of drop in injectors 350cc or larger, as the stock non turbo injectors are maxxing out at 4000-5000rpm with 10psi.

And last thing is a large fuel pump like a walboro gss342.

Im after the following parts:

1. 4-6psi wastegate actuator (custom or forge with a 4-6psi spring)
2. drop in injectors 350cc or larger. if they use a different harness plug, I will need 4 plugs to go with them
3. aftermarket larger in-tank fuel pump (like walboro gss342)

FOUND - BLACK
WANTED TO BUY - GREEN

Last edited:
Dejavu! Dude I was just having the same problem with a wga that was givin to me and was told it was a 6psi but after puting it on it was holding at 10psi and spiking at 12psi. So I called ATP and ordered a (ATP-wgt-011)6psi actautor and just recieved this morning. Putting it on shortly. What's the numbers off yours(wga) I'd like to check them to mine to see if there similar. The right ATP should work fine though and it's only $61 through ATP and it's none adjustable so it does become a huge pain in the ass trying to take it off and put it( the rod) back on to find the right lenght at 6psi.

Last edited:
I know it's tempting to post the same stuff in multiple sections, but it's against forum rules. Please choose one to keep. This one - or the one in the main Protege section?

The ATP actuator is a great deal, but it is rated at 6psi for a different car. On the MSP it will average 7-8psi (or at least that has been the common experience on the forum).

Dejavu! Dude I was just having the same problem with a wga that was givin to me and was told it was a 6psi but after puting it on it was holding at 10psi and spiking at 12psi. So I called ATP and ordered a (ATP-wgt-011)6psi actautor and just recieved this morning. Putting it on shortly. What's the numbers off yours(wga) I'd like to check them to mine to see if there similar. The right ATP should work fine though and it's only $61 through ATP and it's none adjustable so it does become a huge pain in the ass trying to take it off and put it( the rod) back on to find the right lenght at 6psi.

discospeed - i found the reason, apparently the original actuator had failed and one i have was a replacement that the previous owner had installed at 10psi.

At this stage, i wont change the actuator, as it can be done at a later stage and its going to stop getting the car tuned. I'll just replace the injectors, and later on when i purchased the forge actuator, i'll replace it to save labour costs.

nate123 - sorry, im only new to these forums. i'll delete one of the post

sean - thanks, i have contacted metallic36, and provided that the paypal payment goes through , they should be mine :)

nate123 - sorry, im only new to these forums. i'll delete one of the post
a mod will have to delete one for you, so let me know which you decide

edit: I didn't hear back, so I deleted the one in the protege section; if you'd like to reverse it I can do that as well

Last edited:
Back