Post Your Engine MODS & PSI!!!!

After first sending the wrong turbo they are now sending me a different comp housing. It's a gt3071r 64ar soon to be with a 28rs comp housing for better fitment and quicker spool.

yes that is a direct replacement, so is the ones from crossover (though I think they have a 'direct replacement kit' with extra pieces to make it a true direct replacement)

but I wouldn't run that on the stock block unless you have a REALLY conservative tune from an EMS that handles FULL fuel and ignition timing (i.e. NOT a ss AFC)

haltech BEFORE that turbo
even then I would have a reliable daily driver before you drop that turbo in, just in case

Lol I know, Like i said, FUTURE :)

Im just happy that it connects with the GHl Downpipe :) so my future is looking gooddddddddd (mainly with a SpeedCircuit fully built motor, Im going to be smilies all day long)

I was about to order 17x8.5 lighter wheels sticky 235 rubber and a wilwood bbk and majorly pull some fenders but my IHI turbo didn't like that plan!

Check my sig... Speedcircuit pauter & arias 8.5:1 and stage 1 head.

c2.jpg

You mean this bad boy? I run it with the .50 a/r though cuz I wanted to make it fit.
FYI, the GT3071R does not "bolt in" or just a replacement, there are certain things included in the kit that include certain required parts. You can buy the turbo anywhere, but you may not get the 411 or the parts on how to install it properly elsewhere.

Last edited:
Hi JDM SAM,I see in your sig you push 18 PSI with stock turbo, did he hold that until redline because mine only hold 13 psi at 6k RPM.I can boost 16-17 psi in mid-range but past 4.5k rpm it gradually fall between 12.5-13 psi.

Thanks

on the lazer blue msp on the orange. I'm reading his sig, I see 2 cars. One orange at 20+ psi and one blue on stock turbo at 18psi

Latest posts

Back