Post Your Engine MODS & PSI!!!!

I totally understand. I just don't want to have to mod the hell out of a car for it to be quick. I'm looking at Altima SE-R's too. (dance)

I understand you man, what i meant with another from the bunch means, at least In Miami where i used to live, i was tired of seeing fast, very fast Lancers, Very Fast STI's, very fast SRT-4's and hell of fast Honda's, i was not talking about being another from the bunch Protege owner, so hope you and people here didn't got me in the wrong way. Down south in Miami you see the cars mentioned above in every corner, so i felt i didn't want to own a car every single daddy's boy teenager has, i respect your opinion about the EVO being better than the MSP, that's no doubt, but you also have to take into consideration the price difference between them, how much is an Evo MR New ? 40K, 46K Stock with 280 HP ? how much is an MSP 20k when they came out, with 170 HP right? well that's a difference between 20-26k if we talk about money, well any and i mean Any 20k worth car with another 20-26k on it will be infinite better than an 40-46K stock Evo HondaEat-R, i mean is cool that you love the Lancers, i'm cool with that and not Ragging on anybody here, but there are also people like me that thinks that The Lancer are too Expensive for what they are, and with the same total amount of money you can make any car better than and the Evo. I mean you can buy what ever car you want man, is not my money you know, i was just giving you my opinion on something simple like adding a bigger this, a little bigger that to compensate what you think is not working on your car, I'm very happy that i'm seeing more people not giving up on the Proteges, people putting mad effort on a car that is not that bad when you spend some descent money on it, I ain't Rich you know, i got a line of credit from my business and did everything i did to my car little by little including paying off the car as well i know not everybody can't spend that much on a car but i also know not everybody can buy a 40-46k worth car and if you ask me i prefer to buy a 20k car and add another 20k but i know is going to be better in every single aspect and the way i like than spending 40k on a stock car, good luck with your MSP and with your future EVO, no hard feelings in this side of the screen bro..

I totally understand. I just don't want to have to mod the hell out of a car for it to be quick. I'm looking at Altima SE-R's too. (dance)

I know someone who has one, its a nice car, but its a lil heavy and not many mod's you can do without spending alot of money

I have a buddy that was looking at altima se-r's but they were too overpriced and still fwd. There isn't a car on the market I'd rather be driving than my p5 especially after my new turbo goes in this week!

wha? I don't recall that

Really, it might have been Fidel my friends cousin. I was all hyped up ready to go too. But the guy called it off and didn't want to race that much any more. I knew he didn't have anything special.

I have a buddy that was looking at altima se-r's but they were too overpriced and still fwd. There isn't a car on the market I'd rather be driving than my p5 especially after my new turbo goes in this week!

Yea, from the dealer everything worth driving is pricey though.

I guess it comes down to this, I'm 27 years old, and my priorities no longer include modding the crap out of my cars.. I want a quick car w/ minimal work, or no work done. Not to mention, the MSP is a bit boy-racer-ish...

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a Lambo then. GOSH
<------Do I sense a little Napoleon Dynamite attitude ?.....haha

No dice. I'd buy a GT-R waaay before a Lambo. Don't Lambos run on spaghetti sauce anyways ?....

I was actually looking at Lotus Elise's the other day, and saw they can be had for less than 30,000 right now, low mileage. But my gut tells me that buying a Lotus may not be a good idea.....and my fiance agrees, haha.

I won't get rid of my MSP because its pretty much paid off. However the next car I buy for myself will probaly be a used low mileage Evo IX MR in black or white.

Last edited:
Sneak peek!
(idhitit)

Attachments

• DSCF0398.JPG
    DSCF0398.JPG
    452.6 KB · Views: 131
  • DSCF0399.JPG
    DSCF0399.JPG
    401.9 KB · Views: 126
  • DSCF0400.JPG
    DSCF0400.JPG
    552.6 KB · Views: 129
still haha, if I were you I would invest in an engine stand...they aren't that expensive over at harbor freight, I've got their engine hoist and it's held up to a lot of abuse so far

awesome build though! keep it up

I do need an engine stand for when I go back and get the head more prepared for bigger boost. I used our forklift and a chain as an engine hoist. All purpose tool!

Back