Best springs for mazda3

t3h f4stAr

:
Mazda3 5-door
Hey guys i just got my mazda3 5-door a few days ago and want to mod it a little so i was wondering about springs. I tried searching but all i found were threads for ms3 and nothing for the regular 3 so any input will be helpful

Hey guys i just got my mazda3 5-door a few days ago and want to mod it a little so i was wondering about springs. I tried searching but all i found were threads for ms3 and nothing for the regular 3 so any input will be helpful

Mazdaspeed offers upgrades as do vendors associated with the forums. Plenty of stuff and lots of helpfull folks. You should think about what you are trying to accomplish. Welcome to the parts train! good luck

Last edited:
im pretty sure mazdaspeed 3 springs work for regular 3's and vice versa.
i guess it depends how low u wanna drop it. i like the eibach sportlines and the tein s techs

ive seen those on other cars and theyre jus a little too low for my taste i want a mild drop with improved handling and good ride quality. but i searchd around a little more and i kinda like the eibach pro kit. but how does the pro kit compare to the tein h-techs?

ive never had a problem with tein springs. there are tons of options out there tho, check out some of the forum sponsors and see what they have to offer. I would start with protegegarage.com

im pretty sure mazdaspeed 3 springs work for regular 3's and vice versa.
i guess it depends how low u wanna drop it. i like the eibach sportlines and the tein s techs

I'm sorry I meant that Mazdaspeed sells upgraded Mazda parts under the Mazdaspeed name and I believe they have a spring upgrade foryour car. Be carefull though some are specific to model. Sorry to confuse.

i've heard stories of eibach's going wrong. I'm sure there are some for teins as well, but i'm gonna go with tein h techs

I'm considering some MS3 springs to put on my Mz3. Slightly stiffer and maybe 3/4" drop is what i read. Not sure how true it is.

I'm selling my MS3 springs w/8000 miles on them if anyone is interested. They are interchangeable they will drop the Stock mazda 3 .5~.75 inches

I'd recommend the Progress Springs. The drop is 1.3 all around and compliment the drop with Progress rear sway bar.

i have eibachs pro kit and love it!! had it for a couple years now and no issues at all and its not to aggressive for the terrible roads around here yet the appearance change and the handling is almost night and day...

well almost there is a sig change in handling but i wouldn't call it night and day just a nice increase... however i still love the stance over 2 years later

If you're looking for a truly mild drop, I would recommend the Racing Beat springs. I just ordered mine, and they should be here any day. They drop the car about 0.6 in. front and 0.5 in. rear. Perfect for a daily driver/commuter car, IMO. They're 20% stiffer than stock (more or less--they are linear front and rear, while the OEM springs are progressive in the back). I'm using them with KONI Sport (Yellow) dampers, which are already sitting in my basement. I ordered it all from NSN Motorsports. Steve there has been fantastic to work with (I've purchased from him before for transmission stuff).

I'd recommend the Progress Springs. The drop is 1.3 all around and compliment the drop with Progress rear sway bar.

Don't you have rub in the rear? thats alot of drop wow where can I get spring rates and pricing?

i got tein s tech n i love the look and the feel of the car! it drives and handles way better!!!
it gives it a 2" front and 1.5" back drop

here are a couple of pics
b4 the wheels n after is on my sig.

Latest posts

Back