Yellow MSP on I75

Pure Insanity

:
03.5 Speed
Not sure if it was someone from here or not but I was on I75 the other nite heading to Tampa and had the twin to my car (yellow MSP w/ dark tint) come up from behind us, fall back, then paced us and went on. We passed again at 275 when he was veering off while we stayed on 75 but he slowed down to wave w/ the window down as we went by.

If it was someone from here I appologize for the half hearted wave back thru the tint. I was on my way to UCH where my dad was having a triple bypass and he wasnt out of surgery yet after 5 hrs. (boom01) My mind wasnt exactly focused. Normally I woulda been wavin back and screwin around some.

WOW, this is weird...usually I don't see any MSPs besides mine, but yesterday I saw 4!

5:30PM - I drove from Ft. Lauderdale to Tampa in the morning & met with DSMconvert later in the afternoon about selling his MSP. This was a planned meeting, so it's nothing special, but it's always nice to see another Titanium.

7PM - Right as I leave to get on I75 going south, I see a black MSP with tint. I drove past him initially & then paced him for about 10 minutes until he got off at Brandon.

7:13PM - 100 miles north of Ft. Myers, I see an orange MSP going north on I75. All I saw was that he had a roll call in silver vinyl on the driver side fender or door.

7:47PM - 100 miles north of Naples, I see a yellow MSP, again going north on I75. All I saw was that it had a black bra on the front of the car.

I don't know if that was your car or the guy you saw.

Last edited:
Nope that wasnt the car I saw. It was exactly like mine, no bra. (which I am still looking for a bra for an MSP BTW (attn) ) and we were both headed south. The time is about right tho. I was on I75 about 7ish I think. The guy I seen was headed onto 275 when I lost him.

Back