Yellow bulbs 4 Fog lights

NCMP3

:
2003 RED AUDI A4
I am trying to find yellow bulbs for my fogs does anyone know where I can find yellow H3's. I believe someone said that they are H3's? All help will be appreciated. Thanks

NCMP3 said:
I am trying to find yellow bulbs for my fogs does anyone know where I can find yellow H3's. I believe someone said that they are H3's? All help will be appreciated. Thanks

yes they are h3's. go to a local "performance" shop, buy H3's ready to go!, other than that...check online i guess...?

By the way I'm very happy with my Catz yellow H3s. I think they're called gold not yellow, but their yellow.

I received some Piaa H3 yellow fogs (part no. 13555) stripped from my friend's totalled Jetta. He couldn't use them in his new A4. So I decided to switch bulbs. On the Jetta the yellow fogs looked crisp. On my P5 they looked hellasick. My fogs look like they're shooting rainbows versus the gumby yellow cast coming from Lexus or Subaru. At least the MP3/5s have clear fog light lenses which makes it look clean in the daylight. Why yellow? 'Cos it's mellow. Happy swapping!

I too have the H3 PIAA fogs and I love them! They help vision in the rain and fog and they look tight! There is just something about the Yellow and Blue colors together............BTW: you can't beat PIAA's warranty.........:D

PIAA Crystal Ion Yellow, yum

piaa03.jpg

does anyone have a pic of yellow bulbs on with regular beams on too. i tried to buy them at a local shop and they said they didnt know PIAA made them. Im having second thoughts on yellow, i think they look sweet on an is300, but i might just go with a super white.

hey paul,
I've got the PIAA super plasma 5000k h3's and the plasma GT 5000k h4s and they look really good. not cheesy at all, though the h4s are more purple than anything, while the h3's are very white/blue...I'll try and update this post with a pic later tonight.
If you ever want to see them in person, I think you only live like 20 mins away-if you're around 20 mins from the King Of Prussia Mall.
Here are the pics...
they kind of sort of do justice, but the color of the fogs makes the headlights look almost stock, but that is defenetly not the case...

__hr_Dscn0062.jpg

Fogs By themselves
__hr_Dscn0050.jpg

__hr_Dscn0053.jpg

Last edited:
Pics wont work, its commin up as ERROR?? I live about 35-40 mins from king of prussia, i live about 5 mins from the oxfordvalley mall and about 10 from the neshaminy mall.

Back