xDJ DUBx's 03.5 Pure White LX-T

LED's wont be functional at all in the fogs. Just not bright enough for automotive use. You'd be best throwing some yellow PIAA haloen bulbs in there to offset the blue some

I always thought there were hid kits for the H3 bulb, cuz thats what I originaly wanted to get but all I found were led bulbs.

There are H3 kits. Hit up Apexcone or Gary(protophile) and either of them should be able to hit you up.

LED will be SUPER white if you look AT it, but from behind it and trying to use it as a foglight, don't bother.

yup. Stock fogs have h3 bulbs.

There are H3C bulbs out that are little shorty HID's, but, they suck for reliability

Nah. I got PIAA Plasma ION 2300K yellow bulbs. Crazy bright for halogens

Expenssive though. $50 for the set is the cheapest i found em. They want $80 at the local rice shop

Damn, that is expensive.

I've been looking at the H3 hid kits on ebay and they're pretty cheap, 60 to 70 shipped. One of them was crazy though, buy it now for 300 plus 300 in shipping.

Understandable. I hate that I'm gonna buy the fogs today and get them early next week but I won't have the hid kit for another week or two so it'll just have to sit and wait, poor fog lights.

Hey do you know if the proteges that didn't come with fog lights, still have wires for the switch? I took out all my dummy switches one day and one of them actually had something connected to it.

If it didn't come with fogs, probably a no go on it having the wiring.

I thought you just bought all the wiring

If anything, you could always pickup a cheap-0 kit from autozone and wire em that way

Yeah no, I'm getting the wiring but I was just curious as to what else is wired down there. You know where I talking about right? Down below the driver side ac/heater vent, I believe there are 4 buttons/switches but only one of them on my car actually does something, the dimmer for the gauges, but two of them were just dummys and the third has a scoop thing to put change in or something. I was just curious as to what those wires are for since the fake switch doesn't actually do anything?

That's where teh fog wiring would be. Can't tell you what the 4th blank was for

lol, I might have to take a pic or two and start a new thread in the electrical area, I'm very curious now.

Get up under teh dash and see where they go to.

And with the bumper off, do you see any connectors exposed attachd to some wires??

You need to buy the foglight wiring harness and the foglight button, the rest of the wiring is there already.

So in basic terms, it goes fog lights to wiring harness then to whats already in the car to the fog light button?

Back