xDJ DUBx's 03.5 Pure White LX-T

haha me either bro. I just heard from my paint guy an hour or so ago and he told me my parts are finished and can be picked up tomorrow morning. So they'll be back on the car by tomorrow afternoon. :D

So in basic terms, it goes fog lights to wiring harness then to whats already in the car to the fog light button?

Well, no. The harness I got was from the fog light button to the clip underneath the dash for the foglights. I believe the fog light wiring on the fog lights themselves go right to the connectors that are already on the car at the front end. When you take the bumper off, you can see them on each side of the car. I haven't hooked them up yet so I can't confirm this.

Finally!!!
0830081813a.jpg

0830081754a.jpg

Please excuse the blue tape, I was running out of daylight and had to get some pics before it was ready to come off. lol.

Well everything fits PERFECT now, no sags or ne thing except for the stubborn passenger side of the WW rear lip. It is sticking out. I will have to get some heavy duty double sided stick tape to hold it against the bumper.

Finally!!!

Please excuse the blue tape, I was running out of daylight and had to get some pics before it was ready to come off. lol.

Well everything fits PERFECT now, no sags or ne thing except for the stubborn passenger side of the WW rear lip. It is sticking out. I will have to get some heavy duty double sided stick tape to hold it against the bumper.

Why did the tape have to be "ready to come off"? Is it not installed correctly?

Thanks everyone! It feels so good to have the body practically done.

Why did the tape have to be "ready to come off"? Is it not installed correctly?

I hadn't put in on yet, so I just put a screw on both sides and tape it up so it wouldn't sag, its on right though, don't worry :D

what happened to those rims? i didnt read the whole thread so did i miss something? they were pretty nice

The black 18s? They were too big and would of raised the car too much plus, I would of been constantly rubbing with a drop like I have now. I might paint my stocks black or I'll just wait until I can pick up some konig minuz wheels.

well u could raise it up a little, u dont have to be slammed u kno lol

u can get rota rims too, they make rims that look exactly like the minuz, cant remember which ones at the moment

You saved up any money yet bro?

Eric: thanks man, I love it. I've been driving around so much the last couple of days. haha.

Back