Xcel Custom Performance Cold Air Intake for MazdaSPEED3 used with CARB

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahotrod2

:
2007 MS3
Custom Performance Xcel Cold Air Intake for MazdaSPEED3 - used - $150 OBO + shipping.

Hi,

I'm selling a used Xcel Cold Air Intake for MazdaSPEED3. I bought my 07 MS3 used, and it came with this intake on it. I live in California, so I stipulated that the dealer install a CARB legal intake instead. I went with the mazdaspeed CAI which I installed as a short ram.

Anyway, they installed the new intake and took this one out, so now I'm selling it. I don't have instructions, but all the necessary parts are there. It's got a little dent in the corner (you can see it in the pics) and the filter is a bit dented too, but it's all cosmetic, on a part you don't see anyway! This is a pretty nice intake, and if I didn't live in CA, I would definitely have kept it on. Nice intake sound, but not too loud either. It's probably one of the best engineered intakes for the MS3.

That said, the previous owner somehow found a CARB sticker and put it on this intake (see the pics). So, even if you do live in CA, it might be good enough for you?

Enjoy!

I accept Paypal or credit card through paypal.

Attachments

• IMG_8181.JPG
    IMG_8181.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_8183.JPG
    IMG_8183.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
"I'm selling a used Xcel Cold Air Intake for MazdaSPEED3. I bought my 07 MS3 used, and it came with this intake on it. I live in California, so I stipulated that the dealer install a CARB legal intake instead. I went with the mazdaspeed CAI which I installed as a short ram."

Ok, I dropped the price. Someone has got to want this for only $150!!! First person to PM me gets it. It's just sitting here and it really deserves to be making extra HP in someone's car...

What about pick up locally? Are you negotiable on price? How did it get dinged, or was it like that when you took it out? I assume you have everything needed for install. I work in downtown S.F. let me know... thanks.

You have a PM...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back