Xbox thingy

katsmp3

I'm getting the bf a 360 to go with our new tv.

What the hell is the 20GB detachable drive for? is that just for taking games with you. The core system has an internal drive right..

I was looking at the difference between the 299 and 399 ones.. I can buy the HD cables for $35 and the wireless controllers for $30 each. so why get the one that's $399

katsmp3 said:
I'm getting the bf a 360 to go with our new tv.

What the hell is the 20GB detachable drive for? is that just for taking games with you. The core system has an internal drive right..

I was looking at the difference between the 299 and 399 ones.. I can buy the HD cables for $35 and the wireless controllers for $30 each. so why get the one that's $399

i never recall anyone mentioning the core 360 has a built-in HD.... and you do need to get at least a memory card to save games if you don't have the HD

The core system does NOT have an internal hard drive.

For the price you would spend on accessories for a core system... the Premium is actually cheaper! Just food for thought.

Just buy the premium. Normally places like BestBuy and CircuitCity have a deal where you get a rfee 2nd wireless controller ($50) and a games (call of Duty 2 or 3) . It is worth it getting the premium trust me. Get him a year LIVE subscription whilst your at it :)

katsmp3 said:
thread jack noted and taken under advisement.

so does he need the 20GB or the bigger one..

The 20gb is the bigger one. The core xbox360 has no hard drive at all. Xbox360's didn't have an option over what size hard drive it came with, only the ps3.

The 20gb drive is necessary, specially if he gets xbox live, where you can download demos for free or other things, so yeah, go premium, its the better deal.

katsmp3 said:
i was thinking about your offer.. but ... you don't have a warranty

Yeah, my warranty is the same as those in the store. 1 year from date of purchase. I purchased mine maybe 5 weeks ago.

lgagno1 said:
Yeah, my warranty is the same as those in the store. 1 year from date of purchase. I purchased mine maybe 5 weeks ago.

well then back to the question of what the difference is between the premium and pro

katsmp3 said:
well then back to the question of what the difference is between the premium and pro

I don't think there was ever an official pro system. Microsoft released two different xbox360's, the core edition and the premium edition.

Latest posts

Back