WTT: MP3 Wing/Trunk Blue for stock trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

avarela86

:
Honda S2000
WTT/WTS MP3 Wing/Trunk Blue for stock trunk

I want to go wingless guys so who in South Florida wants to trade trunks for a reasonable offer.

I am located in Weston Zip: 33332 and willing to make a solid hour or slightly more drive to make this swap happen. There are some scratches on the wing that may need painting from my bike rack. See pics.

Thanks for looking!!

Attachments

• IMAGE_089.jpg
    IMAGE_089.jpg
    350.8 KB · Views: 451
  • IMAGE_091.jpg
    IMAGE_091.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 448
  • IMAGE_090.jpg
    IMAGE_090.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 447
Last edited:
well if you would be willin to trade on a distance? ironicly im trying to find a mp3 spoiler+trunk. but not to sure if the trunk fits? i have an 03 thats white?

hey alfredo, i just ate some alfredo. no homo. give u my msp wing for your mp3 wing -wink wink- lol jk

gluck with ur sale. bump for good seller

hey alfredo, i just ate some alfredo. no homo. give u my msp wing for your mp3 wing -wink wink- lol jk

gluck with ur sale. bump for good seller

I would but I want to just go wingless. I may just rip it off and put tape on the holes. I REALLY want out of the wing. After that im gonna slam it to the ground but first need some tires. Seriously it NEVER ends.

i havent seen ya on the boards at all lately. you still running the c/f trunk ? if so any pix? what was it a yr or so ago i sold it to you ?

Man I would've traded you that trunk these days. What happened to calling me for the struts?

yeah man just been going to school man. How about you? car is running fine and trunk still looks good! ill see if i can find pics

yeah man just been going to school man. How about you? car is running fine and trunk still looks good! ill see if i can find pics

Pix would be great. im gonna wash my car tomorrow and take some photos if i can sneak away from the wife long enough .lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back