WTS my car any salesmen on here?

sleeperms6

:
2007 MS6, black Mica
I'm thinking of trading my 07 ms6 non gt, with 48k, anyone know what I should expect? A dealer told me they can't pay kbb price but they said they use blackbook and menahein auto auction. The least I would traded in for would be 15500 because it's in very good condition aside from 2 door dings and some small rock chips up front, new contis dws and brakes and pads. Any suggestions would be awesome, I know alot of people have recently sold there ms6's. thanks evryone

I just traded my speed 6 in for a 2008 g37 with 35k, back in december. The first dealership I went too would only give me 12k for my car. Granted, I was not too happy about it. I went to a second dealership and after trying to come to an agreement with them, they gave me what I owed on it, which was 17,400. I loved my speed 6 and was kinda hesistant on trading it in, but being that it was loosing value and it was out of warranty at 60,100 miles, I decided it was time.

What are you looking at trading it in for?

A 2011 mustang gt 6pd manual with the brembo pkg. Or a 2008 evo gsr, but leaning towards the mustang because it has 500 miles and all of the warranties opposed to te evo it has 7500 miles and warranty almost expired, both are around 30000, so yeah I'm gonna fight them to give me kbb pricing if traded in or I'm just gonna wait and try and sell it private because I don't have to sell it

Well they sold the mustang I wanted so now I'm looking at a 2008 evo gsr with 7500 miles, they want 28900 at the dealer it has the factory nav system with 30 gb hdrive lip kit and HIDs, they're gonna call me back to give me some numbers on my car, hopefully I don't get low balled because I won't give my car away cheap.

So dealer offered me 14500 over the phone without looking at it so the manager told me to go down to see them with my car and we would do a deal. Still I'm not letting my car go for less than 15500, so I will have a Cobb SRI for sale and a vent pod also if the deal goes through, wish me luck guys. Hate to see the Mazda go but it's a pain in the ass and expensive to mod on top of that it's got 48k on it so 6500 miles on the evo is good for me.

Back