WTB Used MSP Transmission or Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

brmiley

:
Mazdaspeed Protege..Laser Blue
Does anyone know where i can find a used transmission or maybe parts for one..i need the ring and pinion or final drive gear that bolt up to the lsd..mazda wants around 800 for this part but with the stock differential which i might do and then sell my Quaife because im getting rid of the car..any suggestions?

sell me your Quaife....no really

I would think you could find a salvage piece, whats the name of that huge online store autoparts warehouse or something?

i cracked my lsd in my spare tranny and what not...otherwise the pinion, and the final drive gear are all good let me know if you want them

ill keep you in mind for the quiafe and let you know real soon, within a week im sure..i mean the things not even that used the cars got 26,000 original miles on it.

and i thanks for the tranny offer ill keep that in mind as well but i think my transmission guy just ordered the parts from mazda soo ill prob go with selling the quaife and all get some money back

soo many to list..

Cp pistons 8:5:1, oliver rods
port an polished head, intake mani, exhaust mani, and throttle body
valve job,gt 2871 r turbo,aem cd2i ignition system with accel coil pack, pwr front mount, pwr rad., spal fans, greddy redirc valve(type s), mpi piggy back,sparco torinos,Volk 17in. le37t rims, quaife lsd, b&m short shifter, 80mm maf sensor, 4 secondary injectors, tial wast gate, ion 3in turbo back. motor was prof built at modern performance.

are you gonna sell any of it before you sell the car? Im very interested in swapping parts plus cash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back