WTB: stock Protege engine mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

azeli73

Contributor
:
2002 Protege 5 Turbo
Looking to buy factory engine mounts. Front and rear and passenger side would be ideal. I do not need the driver side mount. Must have zero rips to be considered please. Let me know if you can help!

Thank you,
Eli

Looking to buy factory engine mounts. Front and rear and passenger side would be ideal. I do not need the driver side mount. Must have zero rips to be considered please. Let me know if you can help!

Thank you,
Eli
Are you looking for an automatic or a standard car (they are different)?

MANUAL... What do you want for the passenger side mount. My zip is 85204 for shipping cost.

I have two stock front motor mounts for a manual P5. One of them is still on my car but will be coming off soon. They are both in great condition with no tears or cracks. Let me know if your interested and what your willing to pay for them. Thanks, Dan

Flipmode815 scammed me

FLIPMODE815 -

I have emailed you, PM'ed you, got the MODS involved and paypal. You knowing sold me a a side motor mount that is ripped and useless to me or anyone. Now you leave me no choice but to call you out. I know this mount was only $15 shipped to me. It's not about money. It is about you owning up to yourself. Be a man and do the right thing.

Here is the mount you shipped me to refresh your memory.

Attachments

• motormountripped.gif
    motormountripped.gif
    143.4 KB · Views: 111
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back