WTB: Rod and Piston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protege03ak46

Protege Stance OG
Contributor
:
aggressive auto culture
So Im doing a little art project for school but, I only need one. If anyones got one from a blown motor or something that would be awesome. I dont care about condition and I really wouldnt like to pay much for it

Thanks, Adam.

I've got a rod and piston out of briggs and stratton engine... its got 1000 hrs on it, but it was LPG, so it looks nearly new.

k, for the sake of it... why would it matter if its FSDE for an art project? unless you're looking for one thats been shot through a block. LOL

lol, IDK. its just for me i guess, just to have the piece of mind that its from a protege :)

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, ill shoot some pms.

I have 4 piston and rod assembly pulled from a used FSDE, I forged the internal then after. If you want the set I can do 100 + shipping for them, PM me back.

I have some stock rods and pistons for from the FS-DE just taking up space. I can give you one for the price of shipping, only problem is that I live in Norway and shipping is probably some $.

I have a set of four taking up space from my msp, ill do $25 plus shipping for all four, or ill split them up and you can get one for price of shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back