WTB MSP 2003.5 front bumper ant fogs

zizaspeed

:
2004 RX8
Im looking to buy front bumper off an 03.5, no cracks or chips. Also some fog light lenses that are in good shape, no cracks,chips, scuffs. Let me know what ya got, Thanks!

Im looking to buy front bumper off an 03.5, no cracks or chips. Also some fog light lenses that are in good shape, no cracks,chips, scuffs. Let me know what ya got, Thanks!

Out of curiosity why do you want an 03.5 if you plan to put fogs, why not an 03?

Out of curiosity why do you want an 03.5 if you plan to put fogs, why not an 03?

well the 03 looks pretty much like what I have. I like the look of the 03.5 bumper. I'm hoping even though it has grills I can still add fog lights to it, my current ones are cracked and gross looking, so just want to get some better ones if possible.

so all you really need is the front lip. the bumpers are the exact same, besides the side markers on the p5 bumper, but you can delete those. thats what i ended up doing.

It'd save you a few hundred bucks to just get the lip, yeah you probably won't find it on eBay. Keep your eyes open here on the forum and be ready to pay around 300 for one. There's 2 03.5 part outs in the msp section right now, you could try those guys.

Back