wtb hard pipes

No problem, there were some on eBay, someone posted the link for you when you were originally looking for pipes, you posted that you got some recently along with the WTB for the HKS bov that was posted coincidentally the day the auction ended, and the cold pipe in the auction had an HKS flange, several days before the auction ended you inquired about how to use Paypal on eBay, a new bidder with zero feedback won the auction, sooo.. I was only putting things together and thought that you were the lucky winner. Sorry if I was wrong, didn't mean to offend you about it. Either way, you now have hard pipes. (spin)

Last edited:
No problem, there were some on eBay, someone posted the link for you when you were originally looking for pipes, you posted that you got some recently along with the WTB for the HKS bov that was posted coincidentally the day the auction ended, and the cold pipe in the auction had an HKS flange, several days before the auction ended you inquired about how to use Paypal on eBay, a new bidder with zero feedback won the auction, sooo.. I was only putting things together and thought that you were the lucky winner. Sorry if I was wrong, didn't mean to offend you about it. Either way, you now have hard pipes. (spin)

ohh no lol
and your fine just a bad day haha
i bought a phone off of there cause i broke mine
and when i bought the car it came with hard pipes in the trunk that i had to piece together and i didnt know what they was until a couple of days ago lol

Back