WTB - Front Engine Mount

J.P.

:
09 Mazda 5 GT, '88 GTX
Anyone on here install an AWR front engine mount (auto or stick, doesn't matter) BEFORE they shredded their stock one? My front one is actually starting to clunk on rough pavement, so I need one soon. Found one at a wrecker nearby for CDN$45, but if anyone can better that I could really stand to save some money this time of year. Next year I can afford to put more into the car when the payments are finished, maybe AWR then! I am in Kingston, Ontario, feel free to email me privately or here.

Thanks, JP.

PS Sorry, I just realized (after posting) this should have been in the For Sale forum, if the mods could move it, that would be great.

Last edited:
J.P. said:
Anyone on here install an AWR front engine mount (auto or stick, doesn't matter) BEFORE they shredded their stock one? My front one is actually starting to clunk on rough pavement, so I need one soon. Found one at a wrecker nearby for CDN$45, but if anyone can better that I could really stand to save some money this time of year. Next year I can afford to put more into the car when the payments are finished, maybe AWR then! I am in Kingston, Ontario, feel free to email me privately or here.

Thanks, JP.

PS Sorry, I just realized (after posting) this should have been in the For Sale forum, if the mods could move it, that would be great.
Ive got my stock one, nothing wrong with it. But I would probably want 30 or 40 bucks plus shipping. By then you could have paid for the AWR mount (I got mine for 60 shipped). If you still want it, let me know. It doesnt weigh anything, but I have no idea what shipping would be to Canada

Latest posts

Back