WTB: Engine Mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
glwt i posted the same thing about three months ago and got 1 reply. Here are some of the cheapest prices I could find brand new.
sls passenger side motor mount - 109.95 protegegarage.com
sls front motor mount - 61.99 slsperformance.com
awr transmission mount - 120.00 protegegarage.com
awr rear motor mount - 89.95 protegegarage.com

This is the cheapest separate pricing. If you need all four, just buy the kits from protegegarage.com, awrracing.com, or slsperformance.com. As for the forums your better off looking thur the for sale threads yourself.

i have them....no problems. the passenger side bracket used to be s*** but they upgraded it and gave everyone who had it crack on them a new upgraded one for the cost of shipping.

autozone said they cant get any mounts for the protege...wtf? was going to buy stockm and put the inserts in

I have a 2003 MazdaSpeed and need to replace the rear mount. I looked up mounts on autozone's site and they list it as being available for $40. Any reason not to go this route? I have a lot of forward and back movement of the motor when I hit the throttle and a grinding/binding sound when starting from a compete stop with the wheels full-over to the right but nothing when turning left. Sounds to me like the rear mount is bad and causing clearance issues under throttle. Any thoughts? Thanks!

I just ordered from protegegarage.com, the AWR front and rear mounts (most likely to go out) and the inserts for the passenger side and transmission for $194.95, plus if you enter mazdas247 under voucher you get $10.00 off plus free shipping.. Best route I think..

I have a 2003 MazdaSpeed and need to replace the rear mount. I looked up mounts on autozone's site and they list it as being available for $40. Any reason not to go this route? I have a lot of forward and back movement of the motor when I hit the throttle and a grinding/binding sound when starting from a compete stop with the wheels full-over to the right but nothing when turning left. Sounds to me like the rear mount is bad and causing clearance issues under throttle. Any thoughts? Thanks!

check the autozone part number as it is probably for cars with automatic transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back