WTB Dual-Guage Instrument Bezel

ill be making one soon, if it comes out good i might end up making a few and selling them

well take pics and keep us all posted, i think there might be a market in that dual gauge single DIN Bezel, i know i am interested...

If it's from MagnumP5 I made it..One of the first few.. I still have stock Bezels to make these...but no one likes a scammer. Even though i Refunded or completed a bezel for everyone who was owed one..I make them for other cars now...

Hey man, I was pm'in with ya... let me know BTW

So did I. But guess what, mine is still brand new in the original box it came in. hahahaha looks like a have a gem in my pocket. its really well made. (thanks Force).

And I am not going to turbo my car anymore so it will be for sale, but there is no way in hell I will sell it for less than 225. Plus shipping and paypal has to come out of that. hahaha maybe I should make a for sale thread, for my turbo parts.(wow)

I bought ForceFed's last Bezel pod for $225 shipped. Worth every penny...
s*** I would have paid more.
I can't see one selling for under $200 even used. I've gotten several PM's from guys offering me more then what I paid for it!!

So did I. But guess what, mine is still brand new in the original box it came in. hahahaha looks like a have a gem in my pocket. its really well made. (thanks Force).

And I am not going to turbo my car anymore so it will be for sale, but there is no way in hell I will sell it for less than 225. Plus shipping and paypal has to come out of that. hahaha maybe I should make a for sale thread, for my turbo parts.(wow)

your selling the Bezel?

your selling the Bezel?

I think so I really have no use for it if I am not going to turbo my car, if someones willing to pay for it too. and whats up with this thread it didn't show that people had been posting on here, that's why I never checked back.

Just a heads up.

I will be parting my car to sell and my dual gauage instrument cluster surround and gauge rings will be up for grabs next week.

I'll be posting up everything in FS section with the proper photos and all.

Back