WTB: Alternator and DS seat belt latch

sorry guys my first post is asking for stuff, just havent gotten pictures of my MSP online or even taken any really, however i am in need of two things. My alternator is causing a terrible whine in my speakers so that needs to be replaced and i dont really feel like shelling out 180 for an aftermarket.

also my driver side seat belt latch (piece on your right side that hold the belt buckle) doesnt work and needs to be replaced.

anyone have any of these items please let me know a price shipped to 22939

Thank you
Ben

mind adding your location to your profile?

thanks (2thumbs)

the whine ISNT ur altenator... its the fact that your system is hoked up wrong... i install stereos for a living.. and IF you are getting what is called a ground loop or " feed back" you need a ground loop isolator, or to get a better amp for your mids and highs, your altenator shouldn't be making that noise... it is caused by a grounding issue with the vehicle. for example. a pioneed dvd deck ( such as the avic N4) has a HUGE ground, but the mazda factory ground wire is rather small in compairison. the stock ground for the stock radio is fine, but the higher output of an aftermarket deck requires a better ground..

try that BEFORE getting a new alt. it might save you some money.

what kind of a system do you have anyways? not to thread jack

yeah i know i have had 2 stereo installers try the same thing and i ran a larger ground from the head unit (pioneer dvd/navi avic something) to the amp ground and nothing. there is a whining noise in the speakers only when the car driving, it gets louder with rpm, and there is also a whining in the engine bay. you remove the wire to the voltage reg and its goes away from the engine bay and the speakers. but thanks for the advice.

still looking for an alternator

Back