WTB: 2003 Protege5 Factory Rim/Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mounty

:
03 MP5
I would like to buy a 2003 (or 2002.5) Protege5 stock rim in silver finish and good condition, preferably without tire. If you have one, please PM with price and shipping (Zip 45220), condition and picture. Thanks!

Oh, I only need 1 rim!!!

how much are you lookin to pay for one rim ? i have a set of 4 still in my garage . Good shape
Mounty said:
I would like to buy a 2003 (or 2002.5) Protege5 stock rim in silver finish and good condition, preferably without tire. If you have one, please PM with price and shipping (Zip 45220), condition and picture. Thanks!

Oh, I only need 1 rim!!!

i am looking on gettin pix of the rims i have in my garage . work has been crazy so as soon as i get them ill post them and let u know whats up . !

03esProtege said:
i am looking on gettin pix of the rims i have in my garage . work has been crazy so as soon as i get them ill post them and let u know whats up . !

No problem. Thanks!

hellbillypro5 said:
i have 2 diff sets which do you need post a pic of the one you need

This style:

Attachments

• Protege5_Rim.jpg
    Protege5_Rim.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 114
I dont know if your still interested but i have these and pix can be up tomorrow. They all have usable tires. =o) let me know what you wanna do if interested . please pm me either way so i know weither to hold them or not .

Still have one rim avalible if anyone needs it . Ask mounty i sold him one and gave the other two to jcell .

Bump for a great seller. Wheel arrived quickly and in good shape. Took it to the tire shop and car is running straight again. It is cheaper than getting my bent (and scratched) rim repaired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back