Wtb 03.5 carbon fiber lip

protege3690

:
2003.5 MSP #290
as the title states im looking for an 03.5 carbon fiber lip. if anyone knows of a place of who may have them, the info would be appreciated. or at least someone should start a GI thread, im sure theres people who would love a carbon fiber 03.5 lip.

MSPM1chele had a CF lip below her 03.5 lip, not sure if thats what you want tho!

this^^^ or if you are actually talking about the OEM 03.5 lip that fits over the protege bumper, then this is where you need to go http://isportcomposites.com/Mazda-P5-MSP_c7.htm. They don't have it listed on the site, because they don't stock them. They are made to order. They did a limited run of them a while back. They still have the mold for them though. Here is a pic, they also did the fenders in this pic as well.
480406_4334411327936_196485706_n_zps7d6d7023.jpg
[/IMG]

this^^^ or if you are actually talking about the OEM 03.5 lip that fits over the protege bumper, then this is where you need to go http://isportcomposites.com/Mazda-P5-MSP_c7.htm. They don't have it listed on the site, because they don't stock them. They are made to order. They did a limited run of them a while back. They still have the mold for them though. Here is a pic, they also did the fenders in this pic as well.
480406_4334411327936_196485706_n_zps7d6d7023.jpg
[/IMG]

^^^^^ yes this. been trying to contact them. no answer back. almost on the verge of raping their "contact us" page lol

BUMP

BUMP

anyone know how to get in contact with Isport a number would be more helpful since ive yet to recieve an email back from them in the last month. (unamused)

BUMP

anyone know how to get in contact with Isport a number would be more helpful since ive yet to recieve an email back from them in the last month. (unamused)

that's the same reason they no longer sell here and everyone who's ever wanted a product has given up. we had a GB set with money in hand and could not deal with them. Id say find someone else who is willing to take your money.

that's the same reason they no longer sell here and everyone who's ever wanted a product has given up. we had a GB set with money in hand and could not deal with them. Id say find someone else who is willing to take your money.

and hence theres the other problem lol. cant find anyone willing to make one. i really dont want to wrap my lip, ahhh i guess the search continues to try and find a bodyshop willing to make one or something.

and hence theres the other problem lol. cant find anyone willing to make one. i really dont want to wrap my lip, ahhh i guess the search continues to try and find a bodyshop willing to make one or something.

having a one off made wont be cheap, just the molds would cost more than the lip is worth. remember its a 10+ year old car not a brand new one everyone is throwing money at.

Back