Wrecked my MSP (no 56k)

msubullyfan said:
Shoot, for the right price, I'd buy it and live with whatever might go wrong. They'll have to sell it with the notice that it's been totalled out before, so any buyer should know what he's getting.
Just letting you know, every single peice of suspension in the front had to be replaced, s*** even the damn HUB cracked right in half.

s***, but if you buy it; you have a brand new clutch, flywheel, pressure plate and a lsd, they only have about 50 miles on them. Cant go wrong if you can get the car for cheap.

03Speed said:
...They are going to fix the car...
That is really scary. It may not be dammaged too bad but it makes you wonder how many cosmetically great used cars are actually accident cars...

(jerkit)​

pimpprotege69 said:
Where was this 03speed? In the orlando area?
I-4 Exit and Lake Mary BLVD. The palm tree I took out of the ground is still laying over on its side, I guess the city doesnt feel like fixing it.

Oh dam , I take that exit every day. It's under construction now and about 5 people already have almost got into an accident.

Whoever buys a used car should do a carfax on it. Won't that tell them if it was once totaled?

Black Majik, I know how to get it but was never comfortable with posting anything too personal like a VIN or production number. After all the dust settles and I have a new car, I'll call up to find my number and post it in the RIP thread.

Back