Wrecked my MSP (no 56k)

03Speed

Wrecked it about a month ago; Here are the pics if you want to see.....

BTW... I couldnt part the car out, State Farm bought the title and they are going to fix it and resell the car

i=wMzQxMjIzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

i=wMzQxMjY1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

i=wMzQxMjY2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

i=wMzQxNTc0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

i=wMzQxNTczNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

i=wMzQxNTc1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

i=wMzQxNTcxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

i=wMzQxNTcyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

damn2.JPG

MazdaDryvr said:
What was the damage $$$ ? I bet the bags doubled whatever external damage there was.
The cost without a complete breakdown was a little over 12k and the lady at the from the insurance said that it'll prolly be upward around 20k with a complete breakdown.

The bad part is that the trunk that ran me off the road took off and it happened at 1 A.M so there was absolutely no one around tto get his plates.

Crock said:
I just posted. Never got my number though. The car dies anonymously.
You must still have some paperwork from buying the car...all you need is your VIN to get the production # from Mazda.

Resell? Hmmm... somebody might be able to get a MSP really cheap! Any word on when/where they'll sell it?

msubullyfan said:
Resell? Hmmm... somebody might be able to get a MSP really cheap! Any word on when/where they'll sell it?
For a parts car, that would be cool, but I sure as hell hope they don't try to pass off Cory's car as something that a person would actually be able to drive again.

Black Majik MSP said:
For a parts car, that would be cool, but I sure as hell hope they don't try to pass off Cory's car as something that a person would actually be able to drive again.
Shoot, for the right price, I'd buy it and live with whatever might go wrong. They'll have to sell it with the notice that it's been totalled out before, so any buyer should know what he's getting.

Back