Woo-HOO!! I get to drive a 6 at a private Zoom-Zoom Event in Houston!!!

Mazdaspeedgirl

Resident Autocrosser
:
99 10AE MX-5 | 2016.5 CX-5 GT
Got invited by the Houston RX-7 Club Prez. We're gonna be driving them on a track against beamers....bad-*******-ass...I can't wait!!

I'll take lotsa pix...:D:D:D

Make us PROUD Mazdaspeedgirl!

Let me demonstrate what I hope will happen:

Mazda 6>(spank)<Bimmers

That's right! I watch the speed world challenge everytime I can catch it...Proteges kick beamer ass. Dude, they're always sliding into the dirt! damn heavy beamers...:D

LOL, my dad will be there. He's invited to all Zoom Zone events, and MO for some reason is considered in the same region as Houston(even though there's one in Ill).

I guess my dad will see you there...ohh and please post about any of the Mazda stuff they give out...my dad went to the MSProtege Zoom Zone and barely brought anything back after I told him...he also said that there was a "race model" that would be sent to us, but nothing yet(it's been over a month since then).

Wish I could go too. I get my license in December, and this event should be around that time...would be a dream to drive a 6 before the masses.

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
That's right! I watch the speed world challenge everytime I can catch it...Proteges kick beamer ass. Dude, they're always sliding into the dirt! damn heavy beamers...:D

This Saturday, 11/9, Speedvision will show the final Touring Car Challenge race starring the Protege's.

Last time around the Protege's got 3rd & 4th behind the Realtime Acura's. No Beemer's around cause they all spun! Hah-hah!

Rogue_Biker said:

This Saturday, 11/9, Speedvision will show the final Touring Car Challenge race starring the Protege's.

Last time around the Protege's got 3rd & 4th behind the Realtime Acura's. No Beemer's around cause they all spun! Hah-hah!

Ohhh yahhh!! I am there! What time?

I like how you say "starring" the Proteges...:):):)

Have I said how much I love Mazda?? :D

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
Got invited by the Houston RX-7 Club Prez. We're gonna be driving them on a track against beamers....bad-*******-ass...I can't wait!!

I'll take lotsa pix...:D:D:D

I think I got invited to the same event. There will be BMW's there too right? Is that guy's name from the RX-7 Club Kyle or something like that? If so, he was with me at the Mazdaspeed Street Heat.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Woo-HOO!! I get to drive a 6 at a private Zoom-Zoom Event in Houston!!!

LinuxRacr said:

I think I got invited to the same event. There will be BMW's there too right? Is that guy's name from the RX-7 Club Kyle or something like that? If so, he was with me at the Mazdaspeed Street Heat.
yah, Keith is his name...are you gonna go?!?!?! where the hell was the Mazdaspeed Street Heat?! I didn't get to go...:(

They changed the comp cars from beamers to honduhs...grrr...

Are you gonna go? are you gonna go?

Re: Re: Re: Woo-HOO!! I get to drive a 6 at a private Zoom-Zoom Event in Houston!!!

Mazdaspeedgirl said:

yah, Keith is his name...are you gonna go?!?!?! where the hell was the Mazdaspeed Street Heat?! I didn't get to go...:(

They changed the comp cars from beamers to honduhs...grrr...

Are you gonna go? are you gonna go?

I definitely want to go! I hope my schedule will let me. When is it again?

The Mazda Zoom-Zone will be held on Tuesday, December 3rd. From noon- til 5 pm at Sam Houston Race Park.

Hmm well they changed the location for my dad...my dad's going to the one in Illinois...closer than Houston for us.

Still, I can't go... :(

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
The Mazda Zoom-Zone will be held on Tuesday, December 3rd. From noon- til 5 pm at Sam Houston Race Park.

Oh yeah! That's one of my days off! Hopefully I will be there. I won't be bringing Sapril to Houston this time to phukin embarass me!:mad: Just me!:D

oh yah...I got that...just everytime I get some time to myself, I have to go to work...grrr!! well, at least i have a job...:(

They changed my dad's location...he said that he found a web site that listed Earth City, MO as a location although it wasn't announced to them. He told his boss, and they are sending him and 3 others(cost $100 for each person) to it, next tuesday or something I don't remember what he said about the date. It's gonna be a closed thing(no one else can go in where this is, and it is a form of the Zoom Zone events), breakfast, the learning part, driving, lunch, and then he has to go to work after it.

Much better than having to fly to another city.

Back