Votes: 74 93.7%

• Total voters

REMillers

The Cheat Says.....
Contributor
:
Mazda, RX8
Having a debate here at work that started with the question:

How do blind people know they are done wiping after taking a crap.

This turned into a do you look at the toilet paper to ensure there is no more "residue".

Two or three good wipes and move on or keep wiping till there is no more brownish.

Last edited:
It Depends.
depends.jpg

deaconfan34 said:
i think it depends.

sometimes you can tell when there is nothing left. so you dont need to look

Exactly.

Lets say a average poop.

It is still slips then you need to keep wiping, if not then your good. But 10 + times....no wonder the toilets clog here.

How To:
1) Wipe until there is no brown left.
2) Then, give 2-3 confirmation wipes just to make sure.

I'd hate for someone to actually have to ask a blind person... might be pretty embarrasing for them...... the asker or the askee

Their dogs are specially trained to alert them when there is brown on the paper. Or... they simply ask they guy in the stall next to them to take a look.

well of course i wont say the other option but at the end it involves a SEVER washing of the hands. I mean more than normal

deaconfan34 said:
well of course i wont say the other option but at the end it involves a SEVER washing of the hands. I mean more than normal

(boom06)

What a silly question....

Lick the toilet paper, of course....

"when man loses one of his five senses, the other four become hypersensitive to compensate"

you know if you keep wiping your asshole it gets irritated....wipe with caution or you get ze rash.

i agree with the wipe til' there is no brown, and then take a few extra wipes just in case.

NOW: do any of you dump before you take a bath, and then just take a wipe or 2 before you shower? i do that too. (ugh)

crispixoo7 said:
NOW: do any of you dump before you take a bath, and then just take a wipe or 2 before you shower? i do that too. (ugh)
I don't, because I'd never risk defiling my poof.

Wipe till theres no brown, or until my bunghole is irritated. Sometimes it's just easier to take a shower.

Back