Winter driving, well not really just some pictures of the P5 buried in the first snow

KMac

Zoomin' since 2003
:
Mazda Protege5, 02
So we have gotten some snow finally this year in the Pacific Northwest. Here are some shots of the Mazda. The three taken at night are from last night and the last one is from this morning. Oh and the reason its not in the garage is its already got too much stuff and the wifes Subaru in there.

P1170236.jpg

P1170239.jpg

P1170237.jpg

P1180244.jpg

dang. I'd rather have that snow than the icy crap we just got. Fluffy snow is fun to drive in. Icy, not so much.

Not that I completely like driving in snow, but I wish we would get that much. So far, maybe 6-8 inches on the ground.

we have nothing on the ground yet.. normally this time of the year we have over 3ft in the yard... this warm weather is eating away at my good winter tires. so ya I'm jealous of the snow you have even if moving it sucks.

This storm totally kicked ass this year. The Mazda has been parked and the only thing getting out the driveway has either been the Subaru or the Discovery. Thank goodness for 4 wheel drive, wish the Mazda had it too. Didn't the Mazda6 come with all-wheel drive?

So the only non awd/4x4 car you own is the one parked out in the snow? Poor mazda... I wish the p5 could have awd, would be fantastic.

Wow you got more snow across the river than I did.

Ive been down at my parents in Cathlamet for this storm but we only got a couple inches.

e72427e2.jpg

Back