Window Tint Levels

AirAdrian

:
2009 Mazda 3 Touring Value Edition 2.0L
Hey everyone, I just got a brand new Mazda 3 Black Mica sedan and I am planning to tint the windows. My problem is the tint level and visibility at night. I know 5% is way too dark and you can't see anything out the window at night, I wonder how are everyone's experiences with 15% and 20% all around. Pictures from the inside looking out at night would be greatly appreciated.

i had 15% all the way around on my last 3 hatch and it looked sweet. as far as visibility at night, i was always fine unless there was absolutely no light present at all.... usually the other cars have their lights on though. (yes)

My friend just had 28 put all around on his car and it's totally fine at night.

My CX7 has 20 on the rear windows and I've never had a problem.

Window tint: OEM

What percentage comes stardard on a Mazda 3 i touring? Seems like about 50%?

I want to get a tint job in Raleigh, NC. Any recommendations, I will go with a legal 35% tint sine the inspection shops do a test and you have to pay extra if it is not OEM

<------------- 15 % all around. Im at 2 tickets (SC) NC/SC are 35% There are some nights where i have to roll windows down to reverse..: /

carmeetmarch2009006.jpg

carmeetmarch2009028.jpg

I just got 20% all around minus the windshield. I have the hatchback and it is hard to see out the back without any lights on, but when there are street lights and cars behind you with lights, you are fine.

I have 15 all around except for the front, havent been ticketed yet for the tint, just for speed, but I roll them down, and i guess it helps that the front one is not tinted since they can see u

Back