White noise from Bose system?

Hey guys, I just bought a 2017 CX-9 GT and love it so far. The only small issue I have is that there seems to be a low hissing / white noise coming from the speakers when the radio is turned off or muted. It's not a huge deal but it does get annoying at times. I tried playing around with the settings but nothing really helps. If I turn off Centerpoint, the sound goes away for a second and comes back. They upgraded the radio with Apple Carplay/Android Auto.

Does anyone else have this issue with their CX-9?

Thanks!

It sounds like someone connected something incorrectly. I'd take it back to whoever did the upgrade.

Upvote 0
Mine does this too with the factory setup. When you turn off the key, you hear a faint white noise that fades to nothing...almost sounds electrical like a discharge. I perceive it to be only on the right side. I've found others here or in another Mazda community reporting same and dealer doesn't hear it.

Upvote 0
I upgraded to CarPlay within a week of getting my 2016 GT and there is no white noise. Could be on a vehicle to vehicle basis or as PTGuy said, could be a bad install

Upvote 0
Back