Which intercooler on stock internals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mental Addiction said:
Please do not give out bad info.It is not wise to put new pistons and rings in a stock bore that has milage on it.In order for the rings to seal properly to the bore you must have the right RA reading.

I am not trying to give out bad info....Maybe this is native to the speed. But you don't have to overbore to put pistons in everyblock....I know this for a fact because I am having it done without overboring....What would happen if you used stock msp rings with forged pistons? what is the quality of the stock rings?

FBI14 said:
Yeahs its a 550 Maranello, not a F550.....You can just keep on speaking making yourself look really foolish

Ok and your point is what??????You knew what I was talking about....the whole point of the ferarri conversation is that its a 200k car that runs 12's stock.... someone telling me that its a bad value for 30k car that runs 12's doesn't know what there talking about.

To be honest I wasn't even trying to insult anyone....I was just posting in response to blackzoomzoom statement about time....Then some one who joined the month before I did is going to call me a newbie...Point being I think blackzoomzoom is bsing. No disrespect to anyone period.

I know about as much as u do about blkzoomzoom but from reading most of his posts I am willing to bet that his is not bsing. He seems to know an awful lot for someone who is full of s***. I have yet to see him answer a question and then someone else prove him wrong. Come June 4th he is going to dyno his car at our NEPOC meet. Then I'm pretty sure everyone will get the proof they need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back