Where is the Intake Air temp Sensor located exactly?

LllUd.jpg

Seriously. Almost everyone here has said that

1. it is a waste of money
2. it does not work

PLUS

all you have to ask yourself is... if it was that easy to free up that much horsepower, then the car would probably have that attached to it from the factory...

What is more likely...

1. That it works
or
2. That it is a SCAM

(PS. Pick #2)

It may not be the best chip in the world but i do notice some horse power gain. My Car has more torque than it did and quicker response it's not like a Turbo or anything but i do have quicker pick up when i shift.

It may not be the best chip in the world but i do notice some horse power gain. My Car has more torque than it did and quicker response it's not like a Turbo or anything but i do have quicker pick up when i shift.

have it dynoed before and after you install the chip and post your results here

At this point i dont think im going to bother posting the progress of my results because when ever i write something positive about this Chip that ive had all i get is negative feed back about it. So forget it Im done posting to you guys about this thread! No one is taking me seriously!

Do yourself a favour and search google for iat mod and you'll see even more people saying how stupid they are, and you can find more in depth write ups on why not to do it.
Not trying to insult you or anything, I just hate all the misinformation out there.

At this point i dont think im going to bother posting the progress of my results because when ever i write something positive about this Chip that ive had all i get is negative feed back about it. So forget it Im done posting to you guys about this thread! No one is taking me seriously!

If you want us to take you seriously, post some proof otherwise why should we believe you?

the overwhelming proof is that those "chips" do NOT work. so, unless any counter evidence is provided, the logical conclusion is "false".

If you cant take negativity then i suggest you dont post in this or any other forum, you posting here means you are willing to accept peoples "opinions" whether they are positive or negative, many of the people here have been here for years and know this car inside and out and know for a fact that you just basically got taken in for the longest on going scam that has plagued all cars. The only "chip" that works as far as performance goes isnt a chip at all its either the MP3 ECU, or a full stand alone that lets you tune your ECU freely, if we ask you for proof its so you can prove us wrong

Last edited:
^^^ You mean MP3 ECU but yes. We're all skeptical and have many reasons to be. If a chip provided that much more power how come we all don't already have it installed? And I don't see why you're taking this so personally? Did you make the chip or are you a salesman for this miracle chip? Maybe you can provide a before/after video if you feel so strongly about this mod.

^^^ Are you sure i couldve sworn people were having their regular ecus flashed to an msp ecu for the smoother power band and advanced timing (shrug)

Oh Well!

Thanks For looking out Sask i can understand why so many people are skeptical about this X2 performance chip. The main thing is they work different for every vehicle so that s why people shouldn't just jump the gun and say .UHHHH it's a scam or Uhhh it doesn't work there just venting off of some one else's comments with out experiencing it themselves. I do realize though that its not good to keep this chip on the car for months and Months because eventually the longer you drive with it it can and will burn out your Oil rings and Compression rings and then youll be pushing Black smoke out of your Exhaust so i might just return it. It definitely had a great thrust of Power though and more torque/ I was able to shift at 5500 rpm 's instead of 2500. the shifts were longer instead of shorter I did enjoy it while it was there But this time around i think im just going to return it! (breakn)

Last edited:
Thanks For looking out Sask i can understand why so many people are skeptical about this X2 performance chip. The main thing is they work different for every vehicle so that s why people shouldn't just jump the gun and say .UHHHH it's a scam or Uhhh it doesn't work there just venting off of some one else's comments with out experiencing it themselves. I do realize though that its not good to keep this chip on the car for months and Months because eventually the longer you drive with it it can and will burn out your Oil rings and Compression rings and then youll be pushing Black smoke out of your Exhaust so i might just return it. It definitely had a great thrust of Power though and more torque/ I was able to shift at 5500 rpm 's instead of 2500. the shifts were longer instead of shorter I did enjoy it while it was there But this time around i think im just going to return it! (breakn)

If you bought it on ebay you probably won't be able to return it, if you bought it at a store then you might be able to return it but probably won't get back what you paid as its now considered used......as far as your "thrust of power" it could've been because you disconnected your battery and you gave your ecu time to reset itself which has been proven to "restore" some power....of course that is if you unplugged your battery while you were doing the install.........

I do realize though that its not good to keep this chip on the car for months and Months because eventually the longer you drive with it it can and will burn out your Oil rings and Compression rings and then youll be pushing Black smoke out of your Exhaust

This thread just keeps getting better and better...

Send me a link to the exact chip you bought on eBay. I'm going to buy one. Seriously.

Back